The last day

It's the day of the funeral and you are in the chapel before the guests and get the whole place ready for the funeral for your parents. When everything is ready you greet all the guests and meet your cousins in the family after what feels like forever.

After everyone have met the funeral starts and the priest starts to talk and you just sit there with Loki next to you and the avengers behind you while you try to stay strong and keep your tears in, but one or two fall and Loki could see them. He start to hold around you and you start to cry a little, but you try to stay strong for them. You do the speech and just wanna forget all of this. All you had left was the lunch and you could put all this behind you.

After the funeral and everything you left while Tony paid for the funeral just to be a little nice to you. You thank Tony then you all leave back to the tower. When you get back to the tower you walk straight to your room with red eyes as if you were about to cry in the jet. Loki teleport right on the inside of your room in front of the door and you walk into your room crying in silence then you crash into Loki in your room.

"Loki get out of my room!" you yelled at him and pushed him out.

"y/n we have to talk about this at one point" as you slam the door in Lokis face and get on your bed and cry your lungs out cuz you had too stay strong in the funeral.

Now you can let it all out everything from the funeral, all the speeches people had and when you said goodbye for the last time. After a couple hours you go out of the room in pjs and a blanket over you with a bun in your hair. You grab some coffee with (your favorite taste) and walk straight back to your room while you think about your parents and the dream about the fire.

Loki stand in a dark corner of your room.

"Loki come out" you tell him then he walks out.

"talk to me y/n, I will always listen to you and be here with you" he comfort.

"I told you Loki I don't wanna talk about them!" as you are inches from his face with the coldest eyes he have ever seen.

"this is not you y/n, this cold girl I see is broken and sad and afraid to show her feelings" he tell you while slowly start to hold your arms as you get weaker and start to cry he get you to bed and get in it with you while holding around you with love.

You lie down in the with Loki and cry out again with him hugging and holding around you every time you are at your worst.

"let it out my dear" I'm here for you as he kiss your head and you cry even more because you were strong as a kid.

"Loki, how could I have a dream about their death?"

"well, sometimes people just know when something will happen or someone will die but you see it in your dreams" he answer you with a loving voice.

"oh, that was why I had that dream" you told him.

"dream? What dream?" he asked you.

"i had a dream where I was a kid again and I was looking at my house on fire with my parents inside the morning where I knew they were dead" you explain to him.

"that was weird, it was like you saw their death" he said confused to you.

"yes it was weird, but I think it was a reason I had that dream cuz they told me the same day that my parents were dead" you said.

You just hugged Loki and tried to forget the pain and asked him

"can we watch a movie"

"of course love, what do you wanna watch?" he asked you while he hold your hands with love.

"i dont know, Mamma Mia?" you ask him.

"a musical perfect" he smiled and turned it on with his magic.

You cuddle up next to Loki and share your blanket with him. He liked that you started to open up a little and talked about some stuff from your childhood while you were watching the movie. He sat there and with all his focus on you. You liked that he listened to you, you felt seen with him. He felt your pain because he didn't have parents himself. So he was just what you needed now.

I JUST NEED SOME REST GUYS :/