the tasks

The next day you let the team explore the city while you fix flowers for the funeral and you bring Loki if you start to think about them. You pick out you're parents favorite flowers and choose them to be around their coffins. It was hard to see them, but as you learned with the avengers and from the streets of New York you have too stay strong and don't show any weakness in front of anyone. After the shop you did the rest of the tasks and walked straight too the cafe where your friend worked and you asked for an ice coffee (you favorite taste) and Loki just took some tea.

She whispered "your friend kinda look like that guy that tried to destroy New York"

"emh yeah that is him" you told her with a low voice afraid to be judged by her.

"oh, he is your new boyfriend, well not my taste but" as she gave a fake smile to him then he smiled polite back.

"that's all" then she walk and make the coffee and the tea.

"how are you feeling darling, you think you can do all of this alone or do you want us to help you?" Loki ask you carefully.

"i can do it I just need a break to think" you answer him back.

"but you don't need to plan all of this by yourself" he tell you back with the same caring voice.

"i have to Loki!" while you bang the table without thinking.

Everybody looked at you and you took your coffee and bags then walked out of the cafe.

You just wanna let go of everything in your hands and fall on the ground of grief. Loki walks after you and see you put everything down then fall on your knees and let everything out in the middle of the street where everybody could see you. Loki teleports you, him and all the stuff back to the hotel room and you are still on the floor crushed right in front of him.

He helped you up to the bed so you could sit down and after that you laid straight down and hold him as the tears keeps coming from your eyes. Loki start to lay down with you and hug you while you hug him hard and give out all your pain. After about two hours you start to calm down and take a sip of your coffee. Loki held around all the way until you were done and that was what you needed, the love you missed from them you got from Loki cuz he didn't get that love. You got most of the stuff you need for the funeral now but a dress for you you forgot.

"Loki hunny can you help me find a dress for the funeral" you ask him nice.

This was the dress he found, just a simple black dress you could use there and not to hard to get off or on

"thanks Loke, you're a lifesavouer today" then you gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"your welcome love, but you owe me a good evening before we go to bed" as winked at you. 

You give him a small smile back and touch his bottom lip just to tease him before the evening. 

"or we could just take a fast round right now cuz I need the sleep tonight so I gotta go to bed early before the funeral, we all have to" you tell him then crawl on top of him and take of his pants slowly.

He take his shoes off with his magic then let you take off his pants and start to stroke his mjølner slow and passionate. He starts to breath heavy from the pleasure. You take off his shirt while he remove as fast as he can and then remove yours so he can see your breasts and starts to feel them while you get him hard. He got hard just from feeling your breasts in his hands as you started to ride him and you ride him with love and passion while you started to grind with your hips. 

"ahh y/n" he moan. 

"you like that, I told you I wasn't just a good girl" you smirked to him. 

"now this is the bad girl I like that I wanna play with" when he could speak between his breaths.

He roll you around in the bed and get on the top and starts to coress your breasts while he pleasing you inside you. You press his head down to your breast as you give out a moan from your voice. You enjoyed every touch from him on your body, it was like god himself gave you the perfect pleasure you needed there and then. Loki never stopped with his games in bed so you just let him play with you. 

5.30pm you meet up with the team and bring Loki with you. 

You finish and go meet the team for dinner then you get ready for the last day in your home.