relaxing day

It's early in morning and Tony is up working then he take a call to Fury and ask "got any mission for us?" 

"no not today, you can actually have a relaxing day" Fury commanded Tony. 

"oki sir" see you later. 

Later you and the others woke up while Loki was sleeping. Tony just continue his work as Bruce come in and ask for a mission. 

"no mission today" coming from Tony while working.

You woke up and looked at a sleeping Loki while taking away the hair from his peaceful face as you just lay there, togheter. He wakes up a little after you started looking at him and look back at you with the same love. 

"good morning my queen" as he give you a weak smile. 

He take your hand and place it on his back then he kiss you and start to play with your toung. You find very tempting but you got missions. J.a.r.v.i.s tell everybody that there is no mission that day so you let him continue and you start to take your hand in his pants as give him a stone hard boner and when you know it's a real boner you get on top of him and ride him slow as you lay down on him and enjoy it while he play with your clit. When he do it you drag him up and say "fuck my pussy you bad prince" you tell him kinky. 

He do as you say and fuck you hard with his big hard cock inside you as he let you fall slowly down then he pound you and scratch him from pleasure on his chest in a sexy way it just felt so good for him. He finish while you just sit on him and enjoy it a little before you get off him. You get up, in then shower then you get dressed and eat breakfast togheter. The kids are playing with their new toys while you and Loki just sit and relax with some toast and and an apple. 

Everything is calm and no rush around in the tower, you were a little surprised that it was pure peace there. But it also felt kind of nice with Loki next to you so you careful place your hand on his chin and move it to your so you could kiss him and you end up making out while everybody else did they're own thing. You lay on the couch and when you open your eyes you feel his boner and skin while being in his bed out of nowhere. 

"Loki, you could just have carried me in" as you give him a giggle.  

"I could but that would be boring" he smirked. 

"it would make me wetter and it would be hotter if you did it, but now that we are here let me play with you as you crawl down to his boner" you smirked. 

You suck on his big hard boner and played a little with it just for fun, then you took it in your mouth and gave him a bj with pleasure as you looked at him enjoying it sometimes. After you were done he got on top of you and pound you as you enjoy every move he made your body build up inside you every time he pounded you. 

"ohh.. fuck daddy" coming from your old instincts. 

He smiled a mischief smile in bed and you loved the smile he gave you. It was sexy, hot and you started to drag his long dreamy hair in a sexy and passionate way. He let you continue, but after some time he takes your hand and hold it while lies down and kiss you on the lips with passion and love slowly as you give him a small smile before he kiss you. He likes it but doesn't show it when he kiss you and you started to hold his hand while kissing him. It was very romantic, but not in the way you thought but it was still romantic. You, Loki in the bed togheter alone. 

"Loki we can do something else than just stay in the bed all day" you tell him after the sex. 

"why? We can stay and relax all day long" he tell you back soft. 

"but don't you wanna have some fresh air?" as you tempt him to go with you into the shower as he follows you into the shower and you both get a shower as you both get out your clean and you try to get him dressed and he just want to go back to bed but he just use his magic to get normal clothes for the earth while you get dressed. 

"guys you have to babysit the kids!!" you yell to the team so everyone can hear it. 

You take Loki out to the cafe and while your in the line to get your drinks he play a little with you 

and you whisper "Loki not here" you smirk, but you are still serious while saying it.

  He just give a fast kiss and you blush and hear a voice behind you "can I take your order" 

"yes I'm gonna have (your favorite coffee) I guess you gonna have tea babe" you ask Loki. 

"duh.. Of course" he answer. 

"one (you're favorite ice coffee) and one tea" the checkout lady said. 

Loki got his tea pretty fast while you had to wait for your drink.

"can you find a spot for us to sit? Then you're night is gonna be amazing" you whisper into his ear.   

"yes malady" he answered and went to find a spot bright away.

You got your drink and went to find Loki sitting in a couch with space for the both of you so you took a seat next to him and lean on him while you wait a little with your drink while he waited a. little with his tea and snuggled with you and you talked togheter so the drinks got cold and when you both are gonna take each your sip it's cold but you both start to laugh togheter. Then you order two new ones and wait for them togheter and he drink the tea while you waited for yours. You both stood and held each other while waiting then you walked home laughing togheter. And had a fun relaxing that day and went back being with your kids. 

MORE TOMORROW GUYS