He wants a family// kinky

The next morning Loki answered you on the question of you and him having a baby. You open your eyes and see him sitting on his side of the bed thinking.

He looked and said "yes"

"what?" you ask him.

"yes I want a baby" he answered

"why do you say that now?" you ask him.

"because i'v been thinking and I want one" he say with a smile.

"oh Loki!" as you get up and give him a kiss and hug him.

"when do we start?" as you give him a big smile.

"well first you have to take out your protection for women" he said.

"yeah i forgot that" you smiled nervous.

You went to the lab and asked if they could take out your spiral and they said yes to it and took it out.

After that Tony asked "are you sure wanna do this" he asked you like he was your dad.

Tony and Bruce take it out and it feels a little weird for you that Bruce take it out while you hold Tonys hand in pain.

"And it's out" Bruce tell you while you sit in a special woman's chair.

"thanks guys" as you hug Tony in relief after all that pain.

Loki standing outside and wait for you to finish and you come out dragging him to his room with a naughty smile on your face.

The door Lokis room opens by you and Loki kissing on the way into the room. He took off your top as you opened his shirt while you made your way to the bed and laid down. You drag off your jeans and realized how hard it was at your hips while Loki just dragged it off like it was nothing.

"this is how much you want me?" you laugh.

"yes my pet I want all of you" as he give you a kinky smile.

You let him do everything he want to do with you cuz you love when he gives you that smile you got now.

"well then let me your slave for the day" as you give him a kinky smile back.

He snap his fingers and he got chuffs, one handcuff in each hand as you smile back to and get ready to be played with.

"get in position my sweet toy" he command you.

You get in the middle of the bed, this time you know it is without the protection so you were even more exited after the act in the bed. He get your arms ready and handcuff your hands, then he command again

"now relax my pet"

You give him a smile and relax as he starts to kiss you lightly on your lips as he kiss his way down to your thighs as he spread your legs slowly while you get wet when you feel him spread them. He tease you with every single move he make on you and you loved it. He starts to kiss the inside of your thigh and you start to breath heavy from the pleasure he gives you. He start to stroke your lips with his strong big fingers as you let out a moan. He smile up at you when he heard how good he was. He started to take two of his big strong fingers inside and get you ready for him as he felt your wetness and loved what he felt with his fingers inside you and felt that you were ready for him as he crawled up to you and took his mjølner inside you as you came with a loud moan.

"fuck me Loki!" you said while you enjoyed every move he made.

"shh my slave you are gonna enjoy it, for this time" as he started to fuck you slowly in the start.

He let you enjoy the pleasure in the start then he start to pound you and you love it while you feel it build up inside of you as you tell him

"fuck I'm coming" you say.

"your not allowed to cum my slave" he tell you.

He kiss your breasts and you wanted to press his head down on your breasts so he could kiss it more, but your hands were locked. He kissed them just like you wanted him to and you closed your eyes and melted down in his bed. He slowly took his tip inside of you then slide it out just to tease you and it was too much pleasure for you couldn't bare it. He see it and let you breath so he could get a break as well.

"I'm gonna take off those handcuffs now so you don't get marks on your wrists" he said with a little love in his voice.

"thank you" as you massage you're wrists and see that they are a little red.

"don't make me take them back on" he flirted.

"what do you want me to do master" you smiled kinky.

"ride your master" he commanded you.

"of course"

As you're hands got free you started to ride him slowly and kiss his neck and ear and stroke him with your hands as he enjoyed every move you made on him.

"that's a good slave" he said between his heavy breathing.

"you like what I do master" you tell him flirtatious.

"mmf.. yes" he responded when he could from all the pleasure you gave him.

After you were done he wanted to finish you so he got on top of you and made you cum and after you came he came not long after you.

I JUST NEED A BREAK...