Weaker

You lay in the bed with the drip and are lost in your thoughts. Loki outside with the team and taking care of Mjølner, Freya living her life and you staying bed getting weaker and weaker. 

You feel like everyone is living their lives while are decay in a bed with just a computer and you have seen everything on every single tv side, reed the news and all the gossip. Now there is nothing you can do, but go to the toilet. 

You decide to take a cloth and wash yourself then you walk out holding on to the rod and walk to the living room and say hi to the others. They can see how pale you are in your face. When Loki see you he got a concerned face and helped you stand. 

"stark get her a wheelchair now" as he found a chair for you.

Tony found a wheelchair and asked "y/n why did you go out of the bed" 

"beacuse I thought you started to like Loki more than me" as you switch from the chair to the wheelchair. 

"we would never do that to you" coming from Nat while everybody felt bad for you. 

"oki thanks guys" you smiled too Nat and the team. 

Loki takes you back to the room and say "why did you get off bed?!" 

"I don't wanna decay in here while you guys are out there talking and laughing" you tell Loki.

"you need to rest my dear" while he sit on bed holding your hand. 

"can you stay here with me" 

"of course my love, I will stay with you no matter what darling" 

"thank you Loki I love you" 

"I love you to y/n"