the wedding night

"come with me my beloved queen and now wife" Loki smiled big to you while you walked togheter to his room. 

You smiled and let him lead you all the way to the bed as you stop and push Loki on to the bed and then you start to take of your dress from the party slowly and let him enjoy the view of you. You turn around and take off your bra and tell him

"come here my king" 

Loki slowly walk to you and get's harder and harder the closer he comes to your body even from behind. 

"now feel my body" you tell him as he did as you said. 

He came as  and felt your breasts. He felt your body and started to slide one of his hands down to your panties as you held around his neck with your arms and enjoyed the feeling he gave you as he started to please you under your panties, then you led him to the bed and started to make out while undressing him. You open up his shirt while he take off his pants as fast as you both can. He role you over so he could be at the top of you, then you gave him a horny smile when he was on the top. 

"fuck me slow and passionate" you whisper in Lokis ear while he was kissing your neck.

His boner got as hard as ice when he heard what you whispered to him and did as you said and took it in slowly as you enjoyed it. 

"i will give you a night you will never forget my dear" he whispered in your ear as you got more and more horny. 

You got on top of him and started to ride him slowly and it felt amazing while he played with your clit. It was pure passion and love in every move you made while you looked into his lovely and unforgettable eyes. You both enjoyed every second of it as he started to move your hips for you when you got tired from riding him so you could get a break. After a while he came with the handcuffs  and cuff you to the foot of the bed and he started treating you like his slave, but you liked it. He liked being the dominant one and actually you love that about so you don't need to think about that.

"you are gonna obey your king" as he take his big and perfect dick inside you. 

"yes your majesty" you moan. 

"obey you're king and say my name" he command you while fucking you. 

"oh Loki.. Fuck!" as you come with a moan. 

"SAY MY NAME!" as he enjoyed your moans. 

"OH... LOKI! YES MY KING FUCK ME!!" as you give another moan to him so he have to hold your head up. 

"oki you can get a break from the floor my dear" as he gave you a smirk. 

"thank you" then you got up and barley got in the bed.   

He started to go down on you and let your body relax. He slowly please you and let you get breath back. You relax and suddenly you feel the pleasure he gave you and started too breath heavy again as he continued to get you more and more wet. 

This was the best night you and Loki have had in a long time.

I'MGONNA FINISH THE LATER.. BUT FOR NOW ;)