A day with Loki and Freya

You wake up about dinner time and ready to feed Freya while Loki was making dinner. After you feed her she had to do what baby's do and then you took her to sleep. While Loki waited for the food to finish he came in and checked on you and Freya. She was sound asleep and you where ready for dinner like him. 

"you are a breathtaking mother" he smiled to you. 

"and you are an amazing father" you smile back. 

he walked closer for a kiss and then you both walked to the kitchen to eat. You had a wonderful peaceful dinner without any interruptions, just you and Loki alone at the dinner table. You walked out togheter to look at the stars. It was so romantic just sitting outside with him and relax. The peace of no sound, just the moment in itself was perfect as you cuddled into his chest and his arm pressed you even closer to him and you loved feeling safe in his arms. 

The next day you wanted to get some fresh air so Loki fixed a pram and you were ready to go out and changed to his migardian outfit, then you walked out in the streets of New York. You needed something to drink and went to Starbucks while Loki just followed you while you talked togheter. You started to order a drink and Loki order a normal tea, but the best thing was that you had Tonys money with you so you could buy anything you wanted. You ordered some food as well with your drink. Loki found a place you could sit with the pram available so he took it with him and put it there while you waited for the food and drinks. 

When you got you're drinks and food you walk to Freya and sat down to just relax with your handsome fiancé and beautiful daughter. It felt so perfect that you could live a normal family life. After some food and drinks you wanted to some shirts for Loki that was normal on earth. You looked around with Freya in the pram and found a dark blue shirt and a dark green that you knew he would love. 

You walked around in the store and found him and said "try on these two" 

"I love them I'm gonna go and try them on" while he scan the shirts.  

When he was trying them on you took a sneak peak of him with the shirt open on him and liked what you saw with the pram was next to you outside of the dressing room.

"you like what see pet" Loki flirted with you. 

"maybe" as you give him smirk.

He comes out wearing some black pants, a black nice belt and the green shirt and you loved the final look. He went to pick up Freya and asked her if her daddy looked good with a big smile to his little princess then he tried the dark blue shirt and ended up like them both so you bought both and some two pair of black jeans with a black belt. He kissed you on your forehead and you both talk about happy and went back while Freya were sound asleep. 

You both were tired and fall down on the couch after you put Freya in the sky crib and fall asleep on the couch. 

ONE HOUR LATER

You wake up and start on the dinner while Loki are still sound asleep just like his daughter. You make some chicken with vegetables for you and Loki. Soon Frey wake up and wake up Loki too. 

"I'm up!" coming from a jumping Loki. 

"the dinner is ready soon" you smile to him while you feed Freya while Loki look at Freya and want the same as her. 

"i want the same as her" while he point at Freya as you feed her milk. 

"Loki" you laugh.

"what I want the same her for dinner or before I go to bed" he smirk and give you a kiss and go check on the food. 

You finish feeding Freya, make her burp followed by a gulp and put her back in the sky crib while you and Loki eat the dinner. After the dinner you watch titanic togheter and when the romantic scene with the car comes Loki kiss you and couldn't stay away from you. You laugh while he try to kiss you. 

"Loki!" you laugh while he tickled you and gave you kisses your body, then you start to attack back playful. After a long day you and Loki get to bed with Freya.