Loki's always there

You get used to live in Lokis room now after some days there. He comes with food and all the things you need so you won't escape him. You still grief over your your family, but Loki got you when it gets worse. You start to calm down from the bad thoughts you had in the start of the grief for your parents.

"Your awake" Loki said as he came in the door with a book, a apple in his mouth and an apple for you.

"thanks, I'm gonna see if I can eat it later" you tell him nice.

"please eat something, I don't wanna see you sick darling" he beg you.

You eat half of the apple just for him, but you're still depressed. He gets in the bed to give you a hug cuz that's all you need right now from him now. He tried to make you eat the rest of the apple after the hug and you ate it just for him to stay happy. He gave you a smile as you ate the apple because he tought you wanted it, not because he was the reason. You were sad depressed, but Loki was more important than you just being sad and stay in the bed and sleep.

You give him and try to go out, but Loki stop you and ask you

"where are you going?" as he blocked the door.

"out to the others and try to be better for you" you answer him.

"oki, but not for long I want you for myself as well" he said with a mischief grin.

You both walked out of his room to the living room to see the team.

"hi guys" you said with shy voice.

"y/n!" everybody yelled happy.

"how are feeling kid?" coming from Tony as he gave you a fast hug.

You sat down with sweat pants or it was a shorts but it was the same thing, and a hoodie. You looked at everyone like they were gonna judge you cuz you looked like a mess. They felt bad and gave you looks like you had a therapy session, it felt kind of weird with the awkward silence in the room. Loki sat and held your hand so you would feel better with him.

"y/n you have been in Lokis room for almost a week, if he had to help you something is wrong" Nat said while everyone was listening.

"I wanted to go like go away from life and tried to jump of the roof, but Loki stopped me"

Everybody looked at Loki in surprise.

"what?! She tried to jump off the tower!" Loki answered.

"oki you're good for now reindeer games"

"thank you" he smiled sarcastically to Tony.

Then you walked back to his room and hugged cuz you had so many feelings inside and wanted to cry so much when you were out there.

"hey hey y/n look at me, everything is alright" Loki told you with love.

A smile comes from your face with a tear falling on your down to your chin. You went back to the bed dragging Loki with you as he started to smile when you grabbed his hand to the bed. You take a fast shower and come out dry with just a towel covering you and your body while Loki sit on the end of the bed like this. 

You let the towel fall off and he came with a big smile when he saw your body as you slowly walked to him and he grabbed your hips and let his hands go up with your curves and down to your waist, then his fingers went into your holy and you take o...

You let the towel fall off and he came with a big smile when he saw your body as you slowly walked to him and he grabbed your hips and let his hands go up with your curves and down to your waist, then his fingers went into your holy and you take off his belt and pants so you could ride him with the passion and love you felt for him. He loved seeing you happy again and it felt good at the same time. 

He drags you onto him in the bed as he make you turn around and tell you

"I'm the god here remember my pet" he command you. 

You wanted to be commanded by him and be his slave and laid back in as he started go down to please you, then he out of nowhere was some some handcuffs in his hands for you that night. He took it on you after he was half done with you and he got two for each hand. 

"stretch out you're left arm pet" he commanded you.

You do as he tell you with a flirty smile. 

"now the right one" 

"now you can't fight back" as he gave you a serious but sensual look in his eyes ready to torture you in a good way.