You need rest

You and Loki walk back to his/your room and you lay down in the bed to rest for the next weeks.  Bruce comes and check on you now and then cuz you won't be that hungry after the drip starts to come into your blood so you will get weaker than you feel now.

Loki went into bed with you and cuddled up next to you as he tried to make you feel better. He did everything for his family so he took care of Mjølner and Freya while you were resting and sleeping the next days and one day he came to you with your favorite ie coffee. 

"but I can't have coffee Loki" you told him. 

"it's not coffee it's ICE coffee" he winked. 

You took it in your hand and drank it "it taste amazing just like you my handsome king" you wink back. 

He gave you a kinky smile and asked "is it something else you want me to do" 

"maybe one little thing" you smiled and dragged him down for a kiss and dragged his arm down on you. He take the hint and caress you and get you wet for him and his strong fingers then he slide two inside of you, for you it was just the start. 

You tell him "mmm... one more my king" as you trick him to make it bigger inside you. 

"you like that malady" he smile slightly while he take a a third finger inside you. 

"ahh fuck" you moan. 

He smiled flirty at you and continued as he saw you were about to come so he took the fourth one in and pound you as saw you cum. 

"there is the nothing more my lovely wife need?" he smiled and saw that you were done.

"no I'm good" you told him when you could breath with Mjølner in his crib. 

"great then I'll go over to our son and see how much he have grown" he smiled back at you.

"do that, and that was the best thing you have done in a long time" as you got your breath back.

- i am the best when it comes to give her pleasure- 

He thought to himself while walking over to his son. 

"looks like he need to move soon darling" 

"but his my little boy" as you gave them both puppy eyes. 

Now he just had to get ready to move into his new room. Loki take Mjølner to his new room and start to teach him how to walk and stand, but he also got toys. After Loki and Mjølner had some father son time.

Later Loki went back to check on you, Freya got a break from the fighting lesson so she could see her mom then Loki saw them have some mother daughter time. 

"hello ladies. I don't mean to interrupt I was just checking on my lovely wife" while he smiled at the both of you. 

"but I can see that you got everything under control malady" he smiled too Freya. 

"actually I have to go back to my fighting lesson with aunt Nat" then she walk back to her lesson. 

"have fun with her and remember your training if something happens" you tell her while she walk out of your room. 

"yes mom now rest" 

I JUST NEED SOME SLEEP FOR NOW