Asgard

"Freya, Mjølner we are going to the place where your father grew up. 

"really cuz i'v been asking him several times" coming from Freya.

"well we're finally going there, but then you have to hold real tight on me or your mother" 

"HEIMDALL BRING ME HOME!" Loki yelled to Heimdall. 

Heimdall heard him and bring him back to the bifrost.

"kids this is the bifrost and meet Heimdall" as Loki took the kids and let them meet him while you stood there and smiled while looking at your family. 

You walked over the bifrost and got into Asgard where people lived their normal life as you made your way to the castle with the kids. They loved the marked and all of the food while you and Loki just had to make sure to get them to the castle then the queen could meet them. 

The maids arrive and tell Loki where his mother is. 

"show me the way to queen Frigga" Loki told the maids. 

"yes your majesty" they answer him. 

"can we eat soon daddy?" Freya ask Loki while he was following the maids with you. 

"later hunny daddy needs to find your grandmother" 

"can you carry me then?" 

"sure my little princess" as he takes Freya up and keep going while she starts to get hungry and tired. 

Finally you found the queen and said "my queen"

"my dear call me Frigga. And who are these little angels my son" she ask Loki.

"The one my beloved y/n holds is Mjølner and this little princess is Freya" 

"Freya wake up I want you to meet your grandmother" Loki smiled to Freya. 

"hello my child" Frigga smiled too Freya. 

"hello my queen" Freya said. 

"you can call me grandmother or grandma" Frigga smiled too Freya. 

 "you are my grandma?" Freya looked shocked. 

You, Loki and  Frigga laughed and went to get some dinner and then they got to meet their grandfather. Everybody got a seat and Mjølner got a baby chair. 

Odin comes into the dining room with a family and Loki and Frigga. 

"Frigga, Loki who is this" Odin burst out.

"it's my family father" Loki answered. 

"their my grandchildren?" as he stand in shock. 

"mom is he our grandpa?" Freya asked you while you were giving Mjølner something easy to eat. 

"yes he is, but let them finish their talk"

They get silent and look at you and the kids. 

"let's eat!" coming from Odin with a fake smile just for the kids. 

You all eat and enjoy the dinner and talked while Odin was very silent. Frigga talked happily with Freya and enjoyed the dinner with her grandkids. 

When you have put them to bed Odin took you, Loki and Frigga to the throne room. 

"how can I have two grandkids and not know about it?!" He yelled to Frigga and Loki. 

You just kneeled and were scared. 

"and you mortal, how can you love this.. this thing" 

"he is your son!" Frigga yelled back. 

"NO HIS NOT! Not anymore" Odin told Frigga. 

"Loki you and your woman can go" Odin said tired.

"thank you father" as Loki push you to keep going out of the room. 

You went out of the throne room and asked "how did he not know about us?" it's complicated love" 

"it's not! You either tell him or not. I guess you didn't tell him about us" as your anger build up and started to walk away with tears in your eyes. 

You walk out to the garden and play with a flower for a while crying then Loki find you and hug you right away while you sit there numb and don't care what he did, you were just lost in thoughts and didn't react on the hug he gave you. 

"come on let's get you warm my love" 

When you get up you get back to yourself.

"leave me alone!" you tell him. 

"I'm apologizing for him, but you loved my mother" 

"your dad didn't know about us?!" as you just wanted to take kids and leave in your head.

"I can it better I promise" 

"how can you can you make it better after this!" 

Loki slowly took his hand under your chin and kissed you and you got the butterflies you got the first time full of lust and love. 

"go to the bed.. Now" you smirk.

He followed your order and walked to his old room. 

When you got to his room you pushed him onto the bed and he liked it. You started to undress while he watched in enjoyment, but undressed himself as well because he wanted you so bad. You smirk while you undress and feeling good as you do it and see that Loki is lost in your body while you are undressing in front of him. He undressed himself fast and got you in the bed as fast as he could so he could caress you as an apology. You crawl on top of him and he started to please you and you took his apology in a very good way. 

"ohh.. Loki" you moan. 

"you like it" as he went back inside you. 

"fuck yeah" you moan. 

"I thought so" as he continued to make you wet then he got on top of you and took his big hard holy inside you as you both came with each your moan. 

  "ohh.. fuck me slow" you told him when you could talk.

"you like this my queen" he grin while he looked into your eyes and fucked you slow. 

"yeah that's my god in the bed" you flirted while you enjoyed it. 

"oh yeah you like that" he flirted with you. 

"yeah.. fuck me daddy" as you feel him starting to fuck you a little faster. 

"ohh... Loki yes"  as you came with a new moan. 

He took his big amazing cock all the way and you both came togheter then you end up falling asleep while cuddling. 

I JUST HAVE TO REST FOR A BIT GUYS...