Back to normal

After some days you are up and back to normal. You take a shower and get dressed with a big smile on your face. 

When you come to the others you come smiling and say "hi guys it feels good to be back" as you see Freya and Mjølner have grown to his toddler stage. 

"Mjølner how is my little trouble maker" as you gave him a smile and he walked over to you with a smile. You picked him up and hugged him 

"how are my kids and my lovely husband" you smiled then walked over to give Loki a kiss. 

"we're fine mom" Freya smiled back to you. 

"I'm so glad to be out of that prison of a bed" 

"darling you know you gonna sleep there tonight" Loki giggle.

"yeah but this time it's not a hospitalic reason" you answer him back with a laugh. 

"hehe true" he smiled back. 

You went to the gym to get your skills back and to feel good again. Loki came in while you where training and looked at his lovely wife kick boxing. 

You took a towel and said "what are you doing here handsome?" 

" just admiring my wonderful wife" Loki smiled flirty to you while you took up your water bottle with a small towel around you.

"your sweet but I gotta take a shower, you don't want to get sweat all over you" 

"may I join you I could use a shower after seeing a woman that hot" he flirted with you.

"then you have to keep it up dirty god" you smirk.

You get in the shower with Loki and he feel your skin lubed in with soap as he started to pleasure  you. He know that you got soap falling down on your holy with his eyes, but he can still play with his fingers inside you as you stand there and love what he does to you. You come with a moan and he love the moan you give him, it was so full of passion, that's why he loved it. Your moan was pleasure for him. He saw how wet you were and got down on both his knees and took his tongue inside you and you loved it and got weak in your legs by the pleasure he gave you. 

It was even better in the shower and you held his beautiful hair and take the water away from his face so he could see and taste what he did with you.

"ohh.. Loki" you moan. 

"I knew you would like it better in the shower my pet" he grinned up at you. 

"I love it" as you come with another moan. 

"will you do as you're king say now" he smirk. 

"yes" as you hold on to him and the wall to stay up. 

"please me and you will get your reward" he tell you. 

You start to jack him off with your hand and he start to soap you in with your normal body soap so you get clean on your body as he clean it away for you while you do as he say

.After a while he pick you up and start to fuck you while he hold your ass with his hands.

"I told you you would get your reward" with a small grin on his face while he looked into your eyes. 

"ahh.. fuck" you moan against the wall while he fucked you and you started to feel then his hard amazing dick go in and out of you. 

"ahh.. fuck me" as your body get filled with his cum. 

"I'm coming.. yes, yes" as you build up and cum at the same time as him. 

When you're both done in the shower and dressed it's almost dinner and you walk in the halls laughing and holding hands. Everybody was ready for dinner while you got Mjølner ready for his dinner. He got pasta and fish with some vegetables on the side.After that Loki or Thor took him to bed while you could relax a little before dinner with the others .

When it was dinner you sat next to Loki while Freya looked up to Nat so she took a seat next to her. You all started to eat, after the dinner Freya went to her room to read and do her homework. You kept talking a while with the others on the team then Loki touched your thigh and you left the table togheter, and into the bedroom for some fun before you went to bed. 

Next morning you wake up to Mjølner jumping in the bed while you and Loki tried to sleep, but Mjølner wake you both up and let him sleep between you until 7am then you have to get up and hand him to Tony who just let him watch tv until you and Loki are up. Around 7:30am you get to give him breakfast. That was normal morning in the Avengers tower after you got kids.