Lokis secret

After some days Loki goes back to Asgard, everybody knew but nobody knew why. Everybody talked about him being in trouble again with the all father. What they didn't know was that he was there for his mother. What they didn't know was he had a whole other reason to be there. 

"mother!" as he found Frigga in the halls of the castle. 

"Loki welcome back my son" as she gives Loki a gentle hug. 

"I need your help, it's about y/n. Oh yeah congratulations you are now a grandmother" he smiled. 

"what I am?! Oh Loki congratulations" as she gave a big tight hug. 

"thank you mother, it's a girl her name is Freya" he smiled and showed an illusion of her.

"she is as beautiful as her mother and you my dear Loki" Frigga smiled warm to Loki. 

"thank you mother but that was not the reason I came here. I wanna propose to y/n" he said a little nervous. 

"do you really love her?" she asked him wisely.

"yes I love her with my life" Loki told Frigga. 

"follow me my son" as she take him to the master bedroom in the castle. 

"here you can find a ring for y/n" she smiled. 

"I can't take a ring from you mother" he said with respect.

She picked up a blue diamond ring from her mother and gave it to Loki.

"i want you to this to her"

"but It was grandmother's, are you sure?" he asked. 

"yes Loki I am sure, she will love it" as she took it in his hand.

"oki thank you" as he gave her a goodbye hug. 

When he came back to the tower he dragged Thor away from the others and said 

"I just have to borrow my brother for a minute" 

"Loki what is it why did you drag me away" Thor said annoyed. 

"why is grandmothers ring here? Ahh,  you are gonna propose to y/n" he whisper in excitement. 

"shh not so loud. Just promise not to tell a soul" Loki commanded Thor.

"i promise you have my word" Thor say. 

"good now go to your mortal friends" 

Thor walked back to the team while Loki walked to his room and hid the ring in a box with things from his childhood and heard you in the bathroom when he was putting it in the box. 

You come out from the toilet and give him a welcome kiss. 

"hey darling" he smiled to you. 

"what did you do when you were gone?" you smiled back to him. 

"I just wanted to visit my mother and show her our little angel with an illusion with me and her seeing Freya" as he gave you a kiss and tried to make you forget about him being in Asgard. 

"now that I'm home I can have more time with you and not just the baby" he grin to you. 

Just when you were about to have some fun Freya started crying so you ran to your old room to take care of Freya. He was kind of happy that you walked out of the room and could breath again. He was actually that you left his room for the first time in a long time. The ring stayed in the box for some days and he wanted to make the perfect dinner for the two of you, but he didn't know how and he didn't any restaurant it wasn't good enough for you in his eyes so he asked Tony because his married. 

I JUST NEED TO RELAX...