Mjølner starts to walk

You and Loki were in the bed and woke up at 6am and you didn't see Mjølner in your room. 

"where is he?" you asked Loki 

"I don't know, but now that we are alone do you wanna some fun my pet" he smiled while making his way to your lips. 

"first, J.A.R.V.I.S where is Mjølner?" as you lay there concerned.

"he is sleeping in his room" the computer answer you. 

"thanks, now where were we" Loki grin and kissed then gave you a round with pleasure then you both went back to sleep. 

When you both come to the living room Mjølner looks like a six year old and can walk. You and Loki stand in shock while looking at him. 

"Loki he I think he need's a new bed" you told him while starring at your son. 

"I can see my love" while he had the look as you. 

"mom dad I grew tonight and I wanna play much more now, can I ride your hammer uncle Thor? Please" coming from Mjølner. 

"eh.. hehe did you grow over the night?" coming from Sam to Mjølner.

"I got taller tonight Sam" Mjølner smiled and picked up Thors hammer.

"how...?" Thor said. 

"uncle Thor I got your hammer!" Mjølner laughed then ran and got dragged back to Thor.

"how can you lift it?" Thor asked. 

"I just took it up then I ran and you flew us back" he answered his uncle. 

"let go of the hammer Mjølner" Thor commanded him. 

"yes uncle Thor"  

You saw that Mjølner would never touch Thors hammer again in his eyes. 

"Mjølner never play with that hammer again" you told him strict. 

"no mom" he said as he looked down and felt the guilt. 

He went to his room full of shame and started to respect the adults after what he did to Thor. He had to start respecting them and start In school with his sister and Tony had to start to work with them. Tony didn't like the thought of being with children, it was just a waste of time and annoying for him to help them when he could invent amazing things, but he didn't have any choice. 

The day after they start the class and get each their book for the math lesson for each their grade . Mjølner got for 1st grade and Freya got for 4th grade, but the good thing is that they don't fight this early in their life. That is good for you and Loki, you can relax and don't worry about them. 

Some days later he started to learn like her, a genius. Then the day after was looking like a boy at the age of nine and wasn't even 1year old. He was kinda like his sister, but he fought more than he was reading and that was just what you thought was gonna happen happened. Mjølner was a fighter not a lover just like his uncle Thor. 

"uncle Thor can in come with you? I wanna fight all those enemies you fight!" Mjølner ask in excitement. 

"no it's too dangerous little warrior you have to wait some years" Thor answer him then he left with the team.

Mjølner ran into the gym and punched the punchbag as hard he could when you came and saw him punch it then you walked over to him. 

"what's wrong hunny?" you asked him while you saw him still punching. 

"I didn't get to go on the mission with uncle Thor" he answer with a tear coming from his face and gave him a hug. 

After that you taught him how to really fight at his so you got down to his level of hight. 

"oki this is what you are going to do if you get robbed on the streets" then you teach what to do if he got robbed and he did exactly like you did. 

"good, you are getting better Mjølner" you smile to him. 

"thanks mom" he smiled back to you. But where is dad an Freya? 

"I don't practicing magic?" you answer him. 

In your and Lokis room Freya and Loki were doing homework togheter. 

"oh here you two are" you smirk to them. 

"yes, we're just doing homework here" Freya answer you. 

"good I'm just heading into the bathroom" as you walk in for a shower. 

As you were in Loki came in 15minutes later and came into the shower with you. 

"well hello there my queen, we finished her homework" he smirk while he lube you up with your soap and give you a long passionate kiss while you are in the shower. When the soap was gone he kissed you all over your body and you started to get weak for him. 

You felt like you got own stripper in the shower and he also made you wider inside and you loved what he did to your body as he started to go down on you and you got weaker so he took you to the bed and locked the door so the kids couldn't come in. He crawled on top of you and started to kiss you all over your body while you got wet from his kisses. 

"oh.. Loki go down" you hinted to him. 

"yes darling, I'm going to eat you up my love and I am gonna enjoy it" he grin to you. 

You lie in the bed and feel his toung on your lips and you came with a moan, but you had to keep it quiet. But the things he does to your body.. It was amazing and unexplainable and took his big boner inside you and it felt so good and you came with a moan while he greet his teeth togheter.

You both felt it the enjoyment of him taking in his big boner inside you and it felt like god himself took his big sexy boner inside you. Loki kissed you on the neck and took your breasts togheter so he could kiss the both of them. You hold on to his back with your hands and scratch him, but in a  good way while he pleases you. He licked between your breast and kissed you all the way down and stopped then took his big boner inside you fast and hard. 

"ohh.. Loki fuck" you moaned as he shoot his dick inside like a bullet. 

It came out, but it felt amazing in a way you haven't felt in a long time and then you mean since Freya was a baby. 

"ohh.. y/n my love" Loki growl with a good feeling in his body. 

It felt so good to be alone again with him. 

I JUST NEED TO RELAX BUT MORE COMING OUT TOMORROW