movie night

When you are done you see Loki on his way to fall asleep and you ask him 

"what do you want for dinner? Here or takeaway pizza?" you ask him. 

"what is takeaway?" he asks you a little confused.

"it's when someone make food at the store and you can go and take it with you come or they can deliver it home to you" you explain to him.

"hot fresh food delivered to me, that sound s nice" he grin.

"fast food it is then" you answered.

You order a pizza and after that you go to the kitchen and put back the plates from the dishwasher in the cabinets. Loki came to you not long after you were done with the work and asked 

"what are you doing here if we are ordering food" then he held around you from the back and kissed you on the head. 

"taking away the clean dishes, what did you think" you giggled to him. 

"your such a good girl" he laughed. 

"I can be a bad girl as well" as you look up into his eyes with a naughty grin. 

"are you sure you're not just a good girl" he smiled naughty back at you.

"yes I am" you tell him back laughing. 

You get a text from a random number and ask Loki to teleport you down. He teleport you down, you pay for the food and you teleport up again with the pizza in your hands. 

"let's watch another movie, but I think you will like sharing a blanket this time" Loki smiled. 

You find a horror movie so Loki could play the man and hold around you. He bring the pizza on the table in the living room and take a seat next and bring the blanket after he put down the pizza down. You sit on the couch snuggled up togheter and you felt safe this time with him alone and it feel's kind of good and romantic. 

You eat the pizza and after that Loki start to get scared in the scary scenes and hold around you then he ask 

"can we watch something else, this is kind of boring" he lied and you could see it.

"oki" you laughed.

"why are you laughing!" he asked you of surprise.

"I thought you wanted to protect me, I have to protect you here" you laugh. 

"I'm not scared" he said with a fake pride. 

"oki you're a brave god" you smiled while trying to hold the laugh inside. 

You found a rom-com and he got a big smile on his face.

"the was boring" while tried to keep the pride he never had after he came to the tower.

You laughed a little then kissed him on his cheek and he smiled at you and kissed you back on your cheek and you ended watching the rom-com while you rest your head on his chest. He loved the movie and the fact that he could hold around without you being hurt or sad. 

He was just happy that you liked him for who he was and not his past. You felt save holding his chest now, but you didn't know If he liked it, he didn't have anything against it so you started to stroke him on the chest and felt him stroke you on you're arm. It actually felt kind of perfect. 

A romantic movie, a guy you could cuddle with and feel safe with. You forgot the movie and leaned up for a kiss that he didn't expect but he kept it going and you melted down on the couch with Loki on top of you still kissing you.

"maybe we should take this in your room" you smiled then bite your lower lip in a sensual way. 

"we are already there" while you said what you said he teleported you both to his room. 

You look around and see that you are in his room, then smile and continue to kiss him with passion and role on top of him. You kiss his neck and kiss him all over his body and stop by his half hard boner. You start to stroke it just to tease him with a evil smile on your face then you start jack him off. His breath got more and more heavy and you liked it. The way he enjoyed it was such a good feeling for you and he had a hard boner you got on top of him and started to ride him and he got weaker while you had a lot of energy you had to get out and riding the god of mischief was a dream come true in your head, you loved the feeling of being on top of him while you saw him feel the pleasure you gave him. After a while on top he rolled over so he was on top and slowly got inside you while you were still wet. It felt amazing and you felt his love while wanted to pleasure you at the same time, you saw a god that wanted you to be happy and loved.

I JUST TAKE A BREAK FOR NOW...