Genius

"Konochiwa! Hajimemashite Yoroshiku! My name is Peni Parka pleased to meet you!" She said enthusiastically waving her hand at us. I and a couple others wave back awkwardly unable to grasp the situation. "That's Parka with an A at the back not ER. My hobbies are tinkering with electronics as well as inventing gadgets and machines! I actually can show you guys some-" Peni said enthusiastically as she quickly unslung her backpack placing it on the floor with a loud thud. Holy what is in there? "Alright! Peni I'm so sorry but I'll have to cut you off there." The teacher said before she could pull anything out cutting her introduction short. "Oh sorry got a little excited." Peni replied knocking her head with her fist giggling. "You can have a seat in that empty seat over there, next to Miles." The teacher said pointing to the empty chair to my right. Peni followed the teacher's hand spotting the empty seat next to me scrambling to get to the seat, she tried to resling her bag but painfully struggled as the bag barely budges as she tries lifting it with all her strength. How did she carry it before? I couldn't bear to continue watching and quickly got up from my seat to help her out. "Hey! mind if I give you a hand?" I asked hunching over to match our eye levels. "Oh no not at all thank you so much!" She replied cheerfully expressing her gratitude returning her gesture with a smile of my own. I reach my hand down to grab the bag handle giving it a yank surprisingly successfully lifting it off the ground and onto my back. Hmm expected it to be heavier. After grabbing her bag I quickly guide her to our seats with her following closely behind, carefully lowering her bag right next to her table before sliding back into my seat as the teacher begun her lesson. "Thanks!" she whispered.

"Hey it's really no problem. Name's Miles and this is my best friend, Ganke." I replied introducing Ganke to her as he gave her a peace sign. "Nice to meet you both!" She said happily. "If you don't mind me asking, are you an elementary studen- OWW" Ganke asked as I slapped him across the back of the head. "You really don't learn do you?" I said shaking away the pain in my hand from the slap, accidentally smacking him too hard which ended up backfiring a little. "It was a genuine question!" Ganke whined as he rubbed his read rolling my eyes at him. "Sorry he's normally like this, he means well but he's just a little.." "Curious." Ganke chimed in. "Dumb is the word I would use." I joked while smiling. This back and forth was pretty normal for the two of us and we would often have stupid slapstick style jokes like this, Gayatri used to roll her eyes at us and call us stupid but she eventually gave up and decided to join us in our antics, in her own wise words "If you can't beat the idiots just join em!" shrugging her shoulders in defeat before winding up her body and slapping Ganke across the back of the head. You could hear the sound of her slap reverberate in the room with Ganke stumbling forward and complaining that his head was gonna fly off of his neck that day with me and Pavitr rolling on the floor laughing as Gayatri stood there with a satisfied look on her face, safe to say that Gayatri really enjoyed that slap.

"Haha it's fine really, I get asked similar questions a lot and well you can't really blame people." Peni replied as she gestured to her stature. "Not to brag but I actually skipped a couple grades, 2 to be exact. Although I'm not nearly young~ enough to be an elementary schooler.." She asserted rolling her eyes at Ganke as she emphasised the word 'young' clearly still annoyed by his comment. "But I am still pretty young compared to everyone else, and well I haven't gotten my growth spurt yet so I still look like this." She continued speaking while swinging her legs on the chair, it didn't help that when she was on the chair her legs were half a foot off the ground further reinforcing her "little kid" look. "But don't count me out so fast or you'll regret it, where I lack in height I make up for in smarts and inventions!" She proudly proclaimed. "So did you ever think of making robot legs to make you taller?" Ganke asked before I smacked him across the head again. "As much as I hate to admit it I did try to make robotic leg extensions but... yeh..it didn't work out too well.." She said with a light hearted chuckle clearly not wanting to talk about the incident. I wonder what happened? I thought which was cut off as Ganke slapped me back across the neck. "Revenge!" He proclaimed laughing maniacally, I just rolled my eyes at him and decided to give it to him, although it was rude she did actually do it so I'm not happy about it but I'll give him a pass.