Tour De Vision

— We've been walking for awhile now, Gwen was still holding onto my cuff mumbling to herself as she looked down at the ground. "Gwenn~" I said trying to get her attention. "Gwen?" I try again slowly growing worried. "Hey Gwen! Watch out!" I yell quickly pulling her into my arms narrowly avoiding a few guys sprinting down the hall. Idiots... "Hey you alright?" I asked looking down at Gwen as she hurriedly pushed me away and turning away taking a few deep breaths. "Oh uh sorry about that!" I panicked realising how weird that must've been as I see Gwen smacking her face lightly. "You good?" I ask confused as she turned back around. "Yep it's nothing, don't worry about it!" She replied brushing her hair back behind her ear nervously avoiding my eyes. "Well okay if you say so." I chuckled giving her a light pat on the head. "Oh sorry! I usually do that with my little cousin and you kinda reminded me of her for a sec!" I yelped realising what I had done. "Nono it's fine haha, act..." Gwen muttered while looking down masking the words she spoke. "Sorry I didn't catch that?" I asked unable to make out what she had said. "It's nothing! Let's just get on with the tour!" She replied slightly red while waving her hands at me. "Wow someone's real excited about getting to see the academy" I respond chuckling. "Alright first let's head to the entrance of the school."

...

"Ahem, Hello there. My name is Miles and on behalf of Miss Calleros I would like to welcome you to Vision Academy!" I began speaking on the front steps of the school with Gwen folding her arms looking at me with amusement.  "The full tour today will take at most 1 to 2 hours. But right now I would like to take a minute to familiarise you with the area and discuss some brief safety precautions." 

"Firstly, I ask that you remain close to me at all times until we finish the tour so that you do not get lost in the sea of students. Secondly, eating and drinking is allowed but drop it on the floor and you're on your own when you have to answer to the custodians! Enjoy your tour, but do eat responsibly." I announced finishing off my speech with Gwen following up with a slow clap. "Real professional Miles~." Gwen replied grinning at me. "Thank You, it took me awhile to come up with that." I replied ignoring her slight sarcasm. "Alright let's head off shall we?" I said with Gwen giving me a slight nod. "Today we begin our tour at the entrance to our prestigious school of vision academy! Do save your questions till the end and remember to follow closely so as to not get lost!" 

...

— I spent the first part of the tour showing Gwen around to her various classes on her schedule that she would need to go to everyday, her locker (and mine) as well as the easiest way to get to her dorm room. I wanted to check out her room but she quickly came in between me and the door before I could go in, I just laughed mocking her that her room was probably messy so she didn't want me to see it before moving on. We also stopped by the staff room to pop by and chat with Miss Calleros before walking over to the library.

"And this is our Library, best place in all of Brooklyn to research! For your well, research papers." I presented as I swung open the large doors revealing a large spacious room with two floors and large winding staircases on each side that connected the two floors together. The middle of the first floor was filled with tables and chairs with students sprinkled about reading while the edges and the second floor were filled to the ceiling with bookshelves chock full of many different kinds of books. "Shhh!" a random student shushed glaring at me before continuing to indulge themselves in their book. "Sorry..!" I whispered back apologetically as Gwen snickered at me. "Moving on!"