"Rote Karte" pt1

(𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘥on𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘻𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 '𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮' 𝘪𝘯 𝘎𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯)

***
(Poppi's POV)

Lucia and I slowly walk through the doors of our new school, the tall stair case reaching the top of the building made me feel a-bit uneasy. The school we were now calling ours was very intimidating, it gave off a very much "rich" kind of vibe, full of probably very obnoxious college students.

I suddenly catch myself looking around the area we were in for Tom, for some god knows what reason I felt like I needed to talk to him again, I needed to know more, I needed to know who he was. I was hoping I was in at-least one class with him, maybe I could have a chance to get to know him.

The bell suddenly rings causing me to quickly snap out of my delusions, Lucia then turns to me with a sort of worried look, like she was scared to even leave my side. If that was the case I don't blame her, we didn't know this school, let alone this country itself.

"I better go to class, do you want me to wait for you outside?" Lucia asks with the cheeky smile she always did.

"Obviously" I replied, rolling my eyes sarcastically to her rhetorical question.

We both giggle at one another before leaving each-others side to go to our classes.

***

I took out my timetable for the week, it said my first class was in "Zimmer 105", I assumed that meant room in German. I walked around the school for a good 20 minutes or so trying to find my class, I walked past a few classes-

"Zimmer 101"

"Zimmer 102"

"Zimmer 103"

"Zimmer 104"

- The rooms read, I finally reached to room 105. As I was about to knock on the door something inside stopped me, I stop and stand at the door, wondering what its going to be like as soon I walk through that door, my anxiety was going through the roof, my body was shivering and I felt cold as ice.

"Suck it up Poppi what the fuck with wrong with you, it's just a classroom" I thought to myself. I wasn't going to let my anxiety take over me, not this time. I turned the handle slowly and open the door causing me to stop suddenly as all of the students turn to look at me, like I was some creature they've never seen before. I stood there awkwardly before the teacher snapped at me.

"Warum sind du spät?" The teacher spoke in German, I had no clue what she had just said.

"I'm sorry I only speak English" I replied nervously.

"Ohh, you're the new girl from Australia, Poppi yes?" The teacher replied, thank god she spoke English a-swell.

"Y-yeah, I'm Poppi" I stuttered anxiously.

All of the students laugh to themselves before turning to the teacher to see what was going's to happen next, like a fight just broke out, my face went from white to bright red. This is exactly what I feared the most.

The teacher covers her lips with her pointer finger, indicating to the class to shut up. "I'm Matilda Wolf, but please call me Mrs Wolf" She spoke so soft, yet so aggressive at the same time.

"So, why are you late Poppi?" Her voice was high pitched, but very intimidating. Mrs Wolf was tall, extremely tall. She had short and black dead straight hair with a perfectly cut fringe. She wore a long black dress, just covering her knees with a long and bright red jacket, the bright red lipstick on her lips made her look like a Russian spy.