"Rote Karte" pt2

***

All of our classes have ended for the day. The school bell rung loudly causing me to cover my ears. I was still so mad I had to go to that stupid red card room. My blood was still boiling, I couldn't believe that teacher. She had every right to yell at me, I made a scene over nothing, but making me go to a room to learn about respect? I'm not 5 years old. I then realised I had no clue where the room actually was. So I just sat there, thinking how the hell I'm gonna find it. It then clicked to me, I needed to find Tom. He never told me where it was, maybe he was in that class too. I rapidly packed my things and shoved them into my bag. I ran through the corridors, lurking in each classroom to see if Tom was in one. "Zimmer 345"-"Zimmer 346"-"Zimmer 347" "Oh for God's sake, surely he has to be in one of these" I mumbled to myself.

I then reached a classroom, it had a big red sign on it saying "Zimmer 348". The red sign indicated to me that this must be it. My anxiety wasn't anywhere to be found, I was just hoping he was in it. I slowly turned the handle of the door, making a click sound as I flung the door wide open. Their was a big stage, hundreds of seats in front of it, it looked like a theatre room. I searched around the classroom, to my surprise their were no students. I looked at the bottom left of the classroom, and there he was, Tom. My heart raced with excitement. I wasn't much of a religious kind of girl, but I was thanking God at this point for him being in this class.

"Uhh hello?" I questioned, my voice echoing through the empty room. Tom's voice then broke the silence, "Come here" He echoed to me. I walked towards where he was seated, my heart racing with each step I took. I reached to where he was, his eyes looking up at me, his beautiful brown doey eyes. God he was so beautiful, his lip piercing being a dark black made him look so evil.

"Sit down" He asked. My heart was racing, faster and faster. I put my bag on the table and sat down. There was an awkward silence for a moment before he pulled my chair closer to him.

"What're you doing?" I asked concerned. He looks at me, his fingers slowly trickling up my thigh. "Just keep quite" He softly replied, his voice sounding more seducing and deeper. My stomach was turned, I didn't know how to feel. I mean he is cute n all, but I didn't know him. I was also wondering where the hell the teacher was.

"Wheres the teacher?" I asked, hoping to distract him from trying to fuck me in the middle of a classroom. Tom then takes his hand off my thigh, his eyes turning more annoyed.

"He went for a trip to find a teacher, that's where" Tom replied, sounding a-bit annoyed by my question. There was more awkward silence, I honestly just wanted to run out of the classroom.

"So, where were we?" He began to trickle his fingers up my thigh again. He then reaches the top of my pants around my waist, playing with my underwear underneath. I aggressively push his monstrous hands off of me.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I yelled, getting up from my chair to leave the class. He got up from his seat as-well, leaning over me like a monster as his shadow covered the light above us.

"Where do you think you're going?" He questioned as he raises an eyebrow.

"Getting out of here, that's what I'm doing"

"You're not going anywhere" His voice was deeper, more evil.

"Yes I am Tom" - "You can't stop me!"

"Cmonn Poppi, I'm just having a little fun" His voice sounded demonic, I felt so unsafe, who knew a man you thought you liked would try to do such a thing without permission? I felt so fucking disgusted, was he actually trying to hookup in a classroom? A damn classroom?

"I don't care Tom, you don't touch someone like that especially without permission!" I yelled as I stomped my feet, he was really on thin ice.

"Cmon Poppi, please?" He pleaded, slowly grabbing my waist as he pulled me closer to him. Our chests were now touching, his scent was so soothing, a mix of cologne and cigarettes filled my nose with lust.