Deal Breakers

***

I rushed to Tom's room to get changed, running as if I was a little kid. I grabbed the red laced lingerie body suit and the gloves and put them on. I put my hair up just so it couldn't get in the way, I couldn't believe how much of a try hard I was being just for sex, but if I was going to have sex with Bill, I wanted to make it good. I looked at myself in the mirror, spectating every inch of my body wondering if this is what I should really be doing, or if I'm just being a complete idiot and falling into some sort of trap. It was a little too late to be contemplating everything, so i looked at myself one last time before I went back to the room.

"You look beautiful." Bill said, his smile growing wider as he looked me up and down.

"Do I really?" I replied, looking up at him, looking at nothing but him.

He walked behind me, shutting the door and locking it. "You'd look even better with it off." He then grabs my hips and pulls me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we quickly touched lips, kissing me like he hadn't kissed someone in years. I kissed him back, but he pulled away and pushes me onto the bed. He got on top of me and put my arms over my head as he kisses my neck, slowly reaching down to my stomach then back up to my neck.

"You okay?" He asked, kissing my neck as his hot breath covered it.

"I'm fine, just keep going. "I replied under my breath.

He got up from his position and unbuckled his pants, this is when my heart started to really race. I was getting more and more nervous, watching the door at every chance I got.

"Suck it" he said, looking down at me like I was some sort of pet. I didn't like this so far, it started to make me really uncomfortable, but I had to do what he said.

I got up from my position and put my mouth on it, I wanted to kill myself right there, right now.

"Keep going" He was panting and sweating as his head lifted to the roof. I kept going, but I heard a sound coming from downstairs.

"Did you hear that?" I said, panicking.

"Shut the fuck up and keep going." He yelled, pushing my face into his dick.

I pushed my head away. "I swear I heard someone Bill, I think we should stop."

He looked down at me with an angry look on his face, I was so scared he was going to try and kill me. "Take them off."

I slowly took my pants off, biting my lip a little. I didn't want to make it obvious that I wasn't really enjoying it, so I just went along and matched his energy.

'If you bite your lip one more time, I'm gonna to do it for you." He leant over me as me as he put his dick inside me.

"Fuck" I let out a moan, not out of pleasure but more out of pain.

"You like that?" He moaned, putting it deeper inside.

"Good" He then went back and forth, my head hitting the back of the bed board. I was almost starting to enjoy it but still keeping an eye out. My heart was racing, and I was sweating, from stress plus pleasure, I was a total mess and I knew this wasn't looking good on my end.

I sudden slam of a door came from downstairs, and it seemed only I heard it. I looked up at Bill with a scared look on my face, trying to indicate that something wasn't right but he clearly took it the wrong way.

"Don't look at me like that" He opened his mouth slightly as he huffed and moaned. I looked around the room and not making any eye contact with Bill, listening to every sound around me. I quickly got shocked from a giant slap to my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK BILL?!" I pushed Bill off of me, grabbing my face and feeling the heat off of it, it felt like I just got hit with a burning hot object.

"Look at me Poppi, LOOK AT ME" He grabbed my face with both of his hands, our faces almost touching.

"I'm doing you a favor Poppi; I'm doing you the biggest favor you could fucking get, so either take the deal or get the fuck out of my face" He spat. My eyes felt like they were about to come out of my head, I was so fucking angry at him I wanted to kill him.

A loud barge came through the door, a tall man with black cornrows standing at the door, gun in hand. "I knew you'd be up to something."

My mouth fell wide open. "Tom, I can explain this" I stuttered with my words as I was paralysed in place, this is exactly what I knew would happen, I knew I should've trusted my gut and just let Tom find out without having to do all of this. Bill pushes me off of him as gets up and buckled his pants, at his own pace, not giving a fuck about anything that was happening which was typical Bill.

Tom reached into his pocket and touched his gun, not pulling it out but just touching it, it was like a Mexican stand-off.

"What the fuck are you doing" Tom pulled out his gun and pointed it towards me. "I said, tell me what you're doing."

"Nothing Tom, I promise it was nothing." I could feel the breakdown coming up my throat, I was so petrified of Tom.

I heard running from down the hallway and I could tell who it was, she was always getting herself into shit that didn't include her.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Lucia yelled as she stood behind Tom, looking at Bill then to me.

"Bill and Poppi fucked, that's what's going on" Tom spat as he looked back at Lucia.

"You fucked my boyfriend?!" She yelled, pushing Tom out of the way.

"Boyfriend? I'm not your boyfriend, you're nothing but dirt from the bottom of my shoe" Bill said, I looked at Lucia as I could tell she was about to cry.

Tom quickly put his gun back into his pocket and grabbed Lucia by her hair causing her to fall to the ground. "You'll learn eventually Bill." He finished before dragging her across the floor, and down the hallway.

***