Chapter Four ; Everytime I miss him, I remember the way I hurt him.

♡❀˖⁺. No one's POV⋆˙⊹❀♡

The gray hair man sat on the bench at a train station, wasting his time looking at the people getting in and out.

His grey eyes folded in happiness as he saw a certain black hair man with piercings and tattoo's.

The man saw him, a smile spread across his face, he ran to the gray man and embraced him in a warm hug, filled with love and tears.

The gray haired man, Miya Osamu pushed the fox like boy off of him, glaring as the black hair boy, Suna Rintaro giggled a bit.

" I missed you. " Osamu whispered causing suna to blush.

" I was gone for a month— "

" Still! " Osamu shouted, grabbing Suna's suitcase and walking away and to his car, grabbing suna on the way.

" So, how was Europe ? " Osamu asked, frying up some onigiri in his restaurant.

" it was beautiful, especially Vienna. I stayed there most of the time. I'm glad my German lessons kicked in. " Suna reminisced.

" That sounds lovely. " Osamu commented, placing onigiri on the table in front of suna.

Osamu loved the way suna's eyes lit up as soon as he saw the food, happily digging in.

Osamu watched suna eat, leaning his body on the counter, smiling.

" Let's leave, let's get out of here and go to Vienna. " suna whispered, he knew the answer to this question. He asked a million times.

" You know I can't... " Osamu sadly whispered.

Suna nod, not allowing a single tear to fall down his cheek.

" Once I pay off my debt to Oikawa I'll leave, I promise, just wait, please. " Osamu pleaded. He knew that Suna would wait for him forever and he liked that but deep down, deep inside his chest he knew it would be selfish keeping suna to himself and not allowing him to see the world.

" I'll wait an entire century for you. "

Suna placed his hand on Osamu's, allowing their fingers to interlock.

" You're a human, and I'm a witch, we both don't have long. " Osamu explained as suna groaned.

" You know what I mean! "

Osamu laughed, leaning in and caressing Suna's cheek, leaning down and kissing his lips.

Once they pull away suna looks at the ground.

Osamu knows suna. He knows he wants to ask something serious. Or even say something serious.

" Rin? What is the matter? " Osamu spoke.

" It's nothing my love, let's just cherish this time. " Suna says, smiling.

Once at night time in their nice apartment osamu stays awake, grimacing at his last moments with his brother.

"  I'm sorry but Atsumu I'm leaving. " Osamu coldly said as Atsumu clung to him, tears falling down his face.

" Don't leave me! You can't! " Atsumu pleaded, helplessly sobbing on the ground.

" Just let me go be with him! God! " Osamu screamed, shoving Atsumu off and on the ground.

Atsumu's demeanor instantly changed, from a broken and sobbing mess to an angry and mad one.

" Him? Him!? You're leaving me alone for a boy!? " Atsumu screamed, pushing Osamu on the ground.

Osamu groaned a bit.