Chapter Sixteen : The Art Of Forgiveness, part 1

♡❀˖⁺. No one's POV ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Forgiveness means that we release our suffering over difficult situations; it does not mean we have to put ourselves back into hurtful situations. Forgiveness means that even though what happened is not okay, you can move on and make peace for yourself.

Atsumu will never have peace.

He would build walls around him, to protect himself .

But now, living with the man who shares the same face as him, the man who hurt him he has to think about this.

Forgiveness.

He wanted to forgive his brother, but he just simply couldn't.

Maybe he should but not now.

When Kuroo was at 33 weeks it was go time.

Everyone was protective—even Osamu who's job was to protect Kuroo and the babies. But after 3 weeks they realized that Daisho might have caught on to them knowing his plan

Atsumu sat on the couch, feeling some weird flutters in his stomach— he ignored it because it was just cramps. Something he gets as a male witch who can carry babies.

Sakusa noticed this and sat on the couch with him, rubbing his stomach to get the pain to go away— which worked, a bit.

" let's host a ball tonight. "

Tadashi brushed his silky hair into a bun, smiling as his husband was rummaging through the bins of notes and files on the floor.

" Daishō Suguru, I don't understand how a human has so much power. In these days you have to be a supernatural to have the amount of power he has. " Tsukishima whispered, picking up a file and reading it throughly.

" I don't know my love. " Tadashi said, slipping on his outfit.

" I'm going to swim, join me? " Tadashi said, walking up to Tsukishima while swinging his hips

Tsukishima hesitated but got up, allowing Tadashi to take his hand.

" Dress up as your natural? " Oikawa said, reading the pamphlet Sakusa made.

" 500 people will be here, I sent them all these cards. Daishō Suguru will be there. " Kiyoomi says, plucking the sides of a photo.

" And how will this work? " Akaashi asked, obviously skeptical.

" It'll work because Kuroo will be bait. "

Kuroo sat on the bed table as Yachi scanned his stomach, allowing the wand to go over his stomach.

It was only him and Bokuto. Akaashi and Kenma decided to go shopping for outfits to wear at the legacies ball.

That's what Atsumu called it anyways.

" The babies are healthy. "  Yachi said as the babies flipped on the screen.