Chapter Fourteen: treaty

The air blows in yahaba face as Kyoutani drives down the freeway in a red convertible in Italy.

Yahaba turns around to see kohana, playing with her dolls happily.

Yahaba smiles at his adoptive daughter.

Sakusa sat down at a table with crowned prince Tsukishima Kei, next to him a lovely greenette selkie.

It took exactly eight weeks, fifty six days for the crowned prince to accept the offer and join forces with itachiyama.

Now, walking into the mansion all Tsukishima could think was..

Woah, I'm fucking rich compared to these peasants.

Of course, he is the crowned prince, which he hates.

He wished that Akiteru could take his position, his place if you will.

He never wanted to be born into royalty. So many people criticized him for hating the royal life, his father was the only one who accepted his marriage, others didn't. Especially his mother.

His mother was strict and firm, a loving queen. Her marriage to his father was arranged but the love in her grew everyday.

That's what emperor Tsukishima Toyotomi said.

The kind hearted brunette died tragically after childbirth.

People said she knew her death was soon because a month before she passed she wasn't seen.

However, Kei thinks it's suspicious but his father refuses to pry on the situation.

Tsukishima's father is kindhearted and gentle man.

" This is your room. " Sakusa said, leading them into a golden room.

" It's beautiful! " the selkie says, twirling in the light

" It's beautiful! " the selkie says, twirling in the light. He runs to the bathroom to check it out.

" It's okay.. " Kei mumbles and Sakusa shuts the door.

Kuroo lays in the bed, Kenma on his bloated stomach.

" I wanna know the babies gender. " Kenma complains, his head rested on the small baby bump.

The babies are tiny and at 21 weeks kuroo looks bloated, which isn't normal.

Considering it's twins after all.

" can't we just like sneakily check. " kenma asked and kuroo shook his head.

" It's not my babies. And besides it's either two boys or two girls, you know. " Kuroo explained.

Yachi was able to tell them how the baby became babies.

It's not common but sometimes an egg will spilt, creating two viable eggs, thus creating identical twins.