Chaptet Ten: Blood types

♡❀˖⁺. No one's POV ⋆˙⊹❀♡

Atsumu gripped onto the bed frame, allowing Sakusa to use him in anyway he pleased.

Sakusa had already pushed himself in Atsumu, allowing the warmth of his insides to consume him.

At first, Atsumu was extremely nervous and scared but Sakusa made him feel more alive than he did since Osamu left him.

Sakusa sharply inhaled, before slowly moving.

" Haaa.... "

This set pure adrenaline set him to a fast speed.

After the high, and the feeling of stars fluttering around Atsumu brain they laid together, face to face.

" You should know.. " Sakusa starts, running his hands through his soft and curly black locks. " Keiji and Kotaro are looking for a surrogate. They might be leaving soon. "

Atsumu nods, watching Sakusa get up and get dress.

" if that happens, we'll be getting substitutes. "

He's dressed in the same black button down shirt. The sleeves rolled to his elbows. Leather gloves on and on top is his wedding ring. Dress pants accompany his black shiny cap toe oxfords.

He grabbed a comb and Atsumu just stared at him as he moved his hair down.

" I have a business meeting today. " he says, walking to the bathroom and brushing his teeth.

" Aoba Johsai? " Atsumu whined.

" No, some random gang from china. " Sakusa clarified as Atsumu nodded.

Sakusa placed his mask on and gave Atsumu a kiss on his forehead through it.

Atsumu was eating at the table when Kenma and Akaashi came in, sitting next to him.

Atsumu quickly sallowed his spicy noodles and looked at Akaashi.

" How is it going? " Atsumu asked, pointing at his stomach then at Akaashi.

Akaashi sighed.

" It's hard, it really is. I don't want some stranger carrying my baby. She could just take them. " Akaashi explained as Kenma patted his back.

" Bokuto's blood type is rare and someone who doesn't have it has a very low chance to survive. I offered but Akaashi refused.. " Kenma said sadly.

" What type? " Atsumu questioned.

" AB negative. I could carry the baby with a witches spell however I'm RH negative. It'll be dangerous " Akaashi sighed sadly.

" Why is that dangerous?"

" if my baby ends up being RH positive me and the baby's blood could mix, creating antibodies which will leak into the baby's blood cells. "

Atsumu stared at Akaashi. He's very smart to him.

He patted Akaashi's back as he sobbed.

Back with Bokuto, Kuroo and Kiyoomi they all sit at a table when a group of men come in.

All Sakusa could smell was fake expensive cologne, hickies trailed one guys neck.

Kiyoomi stood up and shook one of the guys hand, the leader.

" Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, Ailun-San " Sakusa greets

The man had crispy brown hair and nodded.

" Call me Allan, Kiyoomi sama. "He clarified for the 100th time.

Sakusa has been doing business with Allan and his family for years upon years.