Chapter Twenty Three: Shirabu Kenjiro; the original of Asia.

" Let's go on a date. " Sakusa mentioned out of the blue, Atsumu just widened his eyes.

Kiyoomi just drank his morning tea, reading the paper and crossing his legs.

" I don't remember the last time we've been out with out, well you know...war. " Atsumu whispered and Sakusa simply smiled, placing his tea down and holding Atsumu's hand.

" Well, with everything going on I want to do this. Let's just leave, for a day. Let's take Naoyuki and go to the beach. How about the one near the border? " Sakusa asked and Atsumu nodded happily.

Sakusa told his siblings to live in a separated house, they agreed but hated living with each other. Once they found him they would reveal themselves.

***

Komori woke up but hasn't been able to get up. The guilt suffocates him.

He slowly manages to get up and leave to room and walks to the bathroom. The splash water on his face, attempting to wake up from the nightmare.

He stares at his reflection, noticing the hickey on his neck.

...

He punched the mirror with all his might, allowing the shards to pierce his skin and cause blood to flow. Osamu ran in and saw what happened and just stared.

Osamu opened his mouth to talk but Komori quickly did first.

" I'm a fucking loser. I cheated on you with my ex husband who isn't the same man. Isn't that what you're supposed to say? " He laughed, tears brimming as he sat on the floor, legs against his chest and hugging his body as he sobbed, shaking with every sob.

Osamu sat down next to Komori and hugged him as he sobbed in his chest.

" We are people, we make mistakes, little vamp. " Osamu whispered and Komori laughed.

" I'm older than you and Suna! " he giggled and Osamu smiled.

Akagi stared at them, hiding behind the door and listening to their conversation.

Akagi walked towards the kitchen and heard Atsumu and Sakusa talking, he smirked, walking outside to the deck, lighting a joint and smoking it.

He then grabbed his phone, typing a certain number and calling.

" Hello boss. The first one is Akaashi Bokuto Keiji. He lives away from here and has two daughters. I say start there..."

****

Oikawa and Hajime had a fun time with Kohana.

Yahaba made sure to let the 5 year old know that her parents were Hajime and Oikawa and she was happy.

But they weren't when they had to leave, and it broke their heart.

" Hajime, don't be sad, we'll see her again. " Oikawa whispered and Hajime
nodded.

***

" So! We are leaving, taking Naoyuki with us . We're planning to go to some beach near the border. " Atsumu said happily, holding Naoyuki.

" Well me, Suna and Komori could look after the house— " Osamu started before he was rudely cut off.

Akagi pounced onto Komori, holding his arm and smirking menacingly.

" Me and my husband will do that. You guys can do whatever. " Akagi said, holding onto Komori's arm as he looked uncomfortable, causing Suna and Osamu to clench their fist.

"....Fine. Me and Osamu will be in our room. " Suna said, glaring at Akagi and staring to walk away before hearing a voice.

" Can I come? " Kumo shyly asked, rubbing his arm.