Chapter Thirty Two ; Everything at once ( time skip ) part 2

Can't remember ushiten's sons name for the life of me

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 : 𝟺 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚞

A man walks, his feet dragging against the rubble as he kicks a few stones. His eyes are heavy. He looks around, reading signs . He's a stranger to this foreign land.

His spirit dies whenever he and his small son have to flee countries to avoid his ex husband.

The man who held him in his arms, caressed his head softly and told him that he would protect him was now hunting him down like a hunter does with his prey .

It was humiliating, he placed all his trust in this man only to be stabbed in the back— literally.

But now, once days filled with joy and laughter are always filed with fear, with a sense of urgency and protection .

He struggles to come to terms that a person, who was so loving, was actually an evil man. He had to protect miroku no matter what. He had to protect his son because his father was an evil man.

He refused to allow his green hair son to deal with his fathers legacy. Because no child his age should have that burden.

Satori and Miroku have travelled together to different countries. Some hot, some cold. Some weird and some bold.

And now, they reside in Norway, a lovely place with plenty of things to do. Satori knew how his 7 year old felt when they left. Never being able to stay in a place wasn't what he wanted for his son.

But when your father is trying to kill your other dad, what can you really do?

Satori made it to a small apartment, it was way too small for the two, only having one bedroom but they made it work.

Besides, nothing was temporary.

Satori opened the door, he always had size 9 men shoes outside the house, just in case someone who wasn't his old love thought that satori was just a helpless single father who could get robbed.

Miroku went to the bedroom first, satori heard the bed strings and smiled softly, placing his bag on the table and sighing.

He leaned his head against the cabinet door and closed them, finally being able to take a few deep breaths.

It was always a hassle, getting to his work and bringing Miroku to his school. He tried to ignore the aching feeling he had in his chest whenever he looked at his greenette son.

Besides, Miroku wasn't Ushijima Wakatoshi.

Satori reached into the cabinet, grabbing a saucier. He takes some ramen from the cabinet and slowly opens it, placing it to the side to place water in the saucier and boil it.

He listens carefully to his son, making sure that the young werewitch is okay. Once he makes sure his son is okay he walks outside, taking out his cigarettes and pulling one out, lighting it.

The sensation of cold air in his throat as he smokes it is a relief. He leans on the railing, staring at the moon. The sound of boiling water as an aspect of loneliness .

He isn't lonely, he has Miroku but on certain days, he needs someone to hold him in ways that Ushijima Wakatoshi did.

Someone to touch him like Ushijima Wakatoshi did.

He sighs once more, throwing the cigarette away and continuing the ramen.

Miroku walks in, his hand bleeding slightly while he sniffles. Satori immediately turns to see, he holds the young boy's hand, staring at the damage.