Chapter Twenty Six: Bayou

Komori walked around his room, the small baby girl in his arms wouldn't stop screaming.

" Please, go to sleep. " he begged, bouncing her around as he fixed her bottle.

When he gave her the bottle she spat it out and screamed.

He couldn't do this anymore, it's been two weeks since she was born and he hasn't even had the strength to name her.

He placed her in her bassinet and laid on the bed, softly crying.

He heard the door open but didn't even care who it was, he just laid on the bed, back faced away from the man.

He heard soft shush's of the man's voice and the little girl stopped crying.

Komori quickly turned around to see Atsumu holding the baby against his chest, whispering sweet words.

She finally was able to go to sleep, and this allowed Atsumu to set her down.

" Mori, are you okay? " Atsumu asked, sitting next to him.

Komori just hugged his knees.

" With Kumo...with Kumo it's easier. " Komori explained, sniffling.

" Yea, that's because Kumo is a 14 year old with two teachers. Me and Kenma. " Atsumu explained, rubbing Komori's back.

" I haven't even named her. " Komori sobbed and Atsumu smiled softly.

" When I was pregnant with Naoyuki I had a girls name. " Atsumu said, looking into Komori's eyes.

" W...What was it? " He asked and Atsumu smiled, standing up and looking at the small baby with light brown hair.

" Mikan.. " Atsumu whispered and Komori stood up and walked over to the pink bassinet with lace around the edges.

" Mikan...that's beautiful. " He whispered, rubbing the girl's cheek.

Akaashi sat at the table, turning the nob to dial Bokuto's number.

He desperately tried to contact his husband while watching the girls. They were playing with Naoyuki, who was slightly shy.

" It's so fucking late. " Oikawa said, yawing and pouring coffee. He's wearing a baggy shirt and shorts. The shirt's obviously Iwaizumi's.

Iwaizumi follows behind him, wearing sweatpants and a black tank top.

" That damn baby kept me awake. " Oikawa muttered and Iwaizumi smacked his head.

Akaashi angrily put the phone down, grabbing his own and calling Bokuto, who didn't even pick up.

" Fucking hell Koutarou.. " Keiji whispered, placing his head in his hands, leaning on the table.

Osamu drank some beer while Suna sat on the counter, on his phone.

" Naoyuki, it's bed time. " Sakusa said, coming from the shadows and picking up the small boy.

" No luck? " He asked, looking at Akaashi who shook his head.

Sakusa shrugged and walked away with the small boy.

Hinata walked down the hall, holding luggage while Tobio was behind him.

" Shoyo? Tobio?? Where are you guys going? " Oikawa asked, crossing his arms.

" I've found my sister. She's in the bayou. " Shoyo said, smiling softly.

" And you? " Iwaizumi questioned and Tobio rolled his eyes.

" Shoyo is my boyfriend. No matter what we've been together for a long ass time. I'm following him. " Tobio explained.

Osamu' and Suna looked at each other.