Chapter Eighteen: énigmatique; Exaction.

" it is cold.. " Atsumu mumbled as he wrapped his big jacket, Kiyoomi's oversized jacket over his body.

His boot kicked a rock while he walked to the shop.

He can't have a baby. He came to a decision.

To get an abortion.

He didn't want one but Sakusa didn't support him in his pregnancy. He saw what happened to Setsuna and Kurome as soon as they were born.

He told Hajime and he recommended Acontuim, also known as wolfsbane.

He didn't want to think about anything. He didn't want to think about how not only does he have one younger brother he has two.

He doesn't want to think about Sakusa's eyes of hatred when he announced the pregnancy he didn't want to think of anything.

So as he's walking at night on a desolated street, trying hard to forget, to not think about the last week he doesn't even notice the black van following him.

" Hello, welcome to— oh, sakusa san! " a familiar voice greeted.

Atsumu looked up to see Alisa. He smiled and waved.

" what can I get you? " She asked, turning around and looking at some of her toxics.

Atsumu hesitated before a bit before speaking.

" U-Uh just wolfsbane. " he asked, grabbing his wallet and pulling out a twenty.

She nods and hesitated before giving it to him.

" Trying to kill a wolf? " She joked and Atsumu nodded.

Her lips created a thin line and she looked at his stomach

" It's not a safe place in this town for a werewolf, but I have a feeling that this baby is more than that. "

Atsumu walked outside, waving a bye to Alisa.

Atsumu walked a block before a black van pulled up.

His eyes widened as they injected him with something causing his eyes to flutter close and open, he then passed out.

The man held him on his lap.

He pulled down his jacket, revealing his necklace.

" He's the right one. And it seems he's pregnant. " the man mentioned as another man's face grimaced.

" He was suppose to save it for me. "

Kuroo looked out the window, waiting for Atsumu to return but minutes turned to hours quickly then expected.

This made Kuroo Tetsuro extremely on edge.

He placed Setsuna in her crib and walked over to Sakusa's room.

He didn't care that the others stared at him when he opened the door, slamming it shut.

He stood in the room, facing Sakusa Kiyoomi, his adoptive father.

" Tetsuro, you need to leave— " Sakusa stared, head still deep in papers when Kuroo shouted.

" No! You need to leave this damn room! Yes, Atsumu is pregnant with your baby and yes it wasn't planned but you need to find love in your heart to support this child. Because like it or not, this child will be the first tribrid! This baby is a gift, something that you desperately need.. " Kuroo screams before stopping and talking calmly to get his point across.

Sakusa just sits, staring out the window. Kuroo could see his reflection, just staring at the sky.

" He's missing, I don't know where he is. " Kuroo quietly said and he watched as Kiyoomi's eyes changed yellow.