Chapter Twenty Four: Unexpected

A few weeks passed and Akagi watched the downfall after the death of Akaashi Keiji.

He smirked while watching everything fall apart. He thought no one would notice.

Of course two men who had a grudge against him notice this.

Suna and Osamu followed him one day after he had a doctors appointment and they shoved him into a van.

" gah! What the fuck! " Akagi said angrily as Osamu stared at him.

Suna started calling Sakusa, getting on the call once he picked up.

" I think I've found our mole. " Suna says as Akagi just stares.

Cold air bit into Atsumu's lungs as adrenaline coursed through his veins. Gut-wrenching, heart pumping— after several thrusts forward his legs became tired, he was scared to stop. To face the boy he once knew and loved behind him.

The rain cried on his face as he felt his body weaken, his legs ache dully and his heart burn.

He allowed himself to fall, staring up at the man who ran next to him.

" Osamu.. " Atsumu said, voice full of fear masked by anger.

Osamu stared at him and raised his knife. Atsumu closed his eyes, waiting for the sharp blade to pierce his pale skin.

Atsumu gasped awake, holding his chest.

The only thing he thought about was that dream, the dream where his brother killed him. It wasn't like he was having these dreams frequently but it had happened in the past and it absolutely terrified him whenever it did happen.

He heard grunting and saw Osamu and Suna dragging Akagi in.

" What the hell are you doing!? " He shouted and Osamu turned around to see his brother.

" I believe little mr perfect is our mole, you know, the one Sakusa told us about. " Osamu said as he picked up Akagi, causing him to kick Osamu.

" Put me down bitch! KOMORI! " He screamed and Osamu quickly placed his hand over his mouth.

Akagi bit him and Osamu winced and held his hand to his chest as Akagi ran away and ran towards Komori's room.

" Mori! " Akagi shouted, barging the door open and running to Komori, hugging him tightly.

Komori was just frozen and came back to it when he saw tears falling from Akashi's face.

Osamu and Suna ran into the room, staring at the situation before them.

" W-What happened..? " Komori slowly asked, standing up while Akagi clenched into him.

" T-These men kidnapped me and are saying I'm the mole! " Akagi said, smirking at Osamu and Suna.

They just glared.

" P-Please believe me...I'm your husband. " Akagi whispered into Komori's neck and the guilt came back like a throbbing headache.

" G-Guys, I'll talk to him... " Komori whispered and both Osamu and Suna stared at him before leaving the room.

This left the manipulative man and his victim husband alone in the same room.