Chaptet Twenty Five: Akaashi Keiji

Komori threw up in the toilet bowl, sobbing softly once done. He ran out of the room after Akagi announced his pregnancy, ignoring the shouts.

Akagi was pregnant with his kid. He didn't even know how to react. Surely he could get an abortion? But whenever Komori thought about that his mind went straight back to their first son, Kumo.

This caused Komori to cry even more.

Atsumu came into the room.

" Komori? " he softly asked as Komori sobbed harder.

Atsumu hugged Komori tightly, allowing the small sobs to come down from his throat as he shook vigorously and hyperventilating.

Atsumu looked at him with pity, rubbing his head.

Akagi was chained to the bed while Kiyoko did an ultrasound.

Osamu, Sakusa and Suna just stared at the little rasin on the screen.

" Guess I'll be protect for nine months. " Akagi said, smirking.

" Not exactly, I'll just speed up your pregnancy. Did it before, I can do it again. " Kiyoko said, placing her hands up to do a chant before the door slams open.

Hinata opens the door, panic on his face.

Osamu and Suna look at him as he attempts to catch his breath, and god help it they're getting flashbacks from a few nights ago.

" I-It's Oikawa and Hajime! " He said and Kiyoko stopped, looking at the panic ginger.

Yaku, who was in the room after his sister forced him to come stood up.

" I'll go with him. " Yaku demanded, grabbing the slightly taller man's arm and walking out of the room.

Kiyoko continued chanting, Osamu and Suna smirked as they watched Akagi scream, holding his stomach.

Hinata brought Yaku to a room, once the doors opened Kageyama, Oikawa and Hajime sat on the table, Kageyama leaning over to help Hajime.

" What the hell happened? " Yaku asked and Shoyo shook his head, wrapping his jacket around his chest and sneezing slightly.

Kageyama walked up to him and Shoyo refused to make eye contact.

Oikawa of course notice this, he wasn't going to say anything though. He won't medal into a relationship with two 20 year olds.

" Fucking Ushijima and his stupid ass witches. "Hajime said, holding an ice bag to his head.

" And? He took that red head and his son? " Yaku questioned and Kageyama nodded.

Yaku sighed and Oikawa smirked, looking at his phone.

" What? " Hajime asked angrily, staring at Oikawa

" Oh nothing, just the tracker I placed in the small boys teddy bear. "

" I'm sorry! " Shoyo said as Kageyama yelled at him.

" And with two fucking men? One that looks like a depressed drug addict and a former witch!? " Kageyama screamed and Shoyo looked down.

Osamu and Suna were looking for Komori when they heard the commotion.

" What the hell is going on— " Osamu stared before a fist collided with his face, causing him to fall to the ground.

" What the hell, Tobio!? " Shoyo said, trying to get Tobio away from Osamu and Suna.

Komori then came in, staring at the situation in front of him.

" W-What the hell? " he said and Tobio
saw Komori, smirking.