Chapter Nine: A snowy breeze in a graveyard

♡❀˖⁺. Atsumu's POV ⋆˙⊹❀♡

The week after Aran's funeral was cold, icy and rainy.

It's been 6 whole days.

Katsu keeps going up to people and asking them when her daddy is going to come back.

I can't tell her that he's gone. That he died because I know what heartbreak felt like.

I felt it when I saw my brother. I felt it when my brother, the same boy who called me nii chan and his sun gave me an aneurysm by boiling my blood.

I miss that boy, and sometimes at night I would sob and cry. Sakusa would cuddle me as I clung to him.

I think I'm finally understanding him. I think he's understanding me.

Of course we have fights but I don't feel like strangers.

Okay maybe I do.

Just sometime!

Outside Kuroo is wielding kenma, practically swinging him and hitting targets. He's dancing and swaying while doing it which kenma told him.

" I think he wants to have sex with me. " I blurt out and Kenma walks in front, allowing me to see his reflection through the halberd.

" Duh, he needs an heir. You can have kids. Wa-la! " Kenma says, making an explosion noise.

I sigh, crossing my legs and putting them near my chest.

" I don't know, I mean, I was supposed to get marry and have kids, I know that but I'm scared. Like, what if this changes our whole entire relationship? " I asked shyly.

Sex and me don't go together. I get so afraid I'll fuck something up.

" Well with Kuroo we have codes. " Kenma says, almost like Kuroo isn't even there despite him being the one to wield kenma.

Kuroo flips kenma and Kenma goes back to his natural form.

Kuroo walks away, taking out a cigarette as kenma sighs.

" Him and that dirty habit. " kenma mumbles before turning his attention back on me.

" I mean, has he made advances on you? In the sexual way of course. " kenma says and I think.

I was sitting on the bed as Sakusa came towards me, he caressed my thigh, pinching it.

I tried to hold in my moans as he bite my neck, gently.

He started moving his hand closer and closer to my underwear.

I panic and said I had to go to Akaashi.

" Damn, looks like he's horny. " Kenma says.

I sigh, laying on the bench.

" I'm not forcing you but I do know that he wants an heir. He needs to have one before his sister so his child can secure his Yakuza. " Kenma says as I sigh.

" Hey kenma? "

" Yea? "

" Wanna go see Hajime and ask to get unlinked? "

Kenma stared at me with a blank stare.

" How do you know the witches name? " He asked carefully.

" I think I seen him in my coven.. " I say.

Kenma still stares at me, eyes widen.

" Okay, but why would we even go and see him? I get to get unlike but your dumbass was the one who decided to get linked. "