Yoongi's POV:

"Yes hyung I know ... But what's the name of your friend ??!!"

"It's Daniel ...  And you know you're going there as a guest..... So please  be okay....if any problem occurs call me ..." Jin chuckled on the other end...

I rolled my eyes, He's really too much sometimes.

"Sure!!"  I said and for a brief while there was silence between us,  Before I decided to break it.

"Hyung ...do you think What am I doing, is it right??!"

"Yes Yoon .. Don't worry... It will give him a fresh environment and maybe then he'll be able to be his old self .."

I nodded and said yes we talked for a few more minutes and then we hung up.

I sighed and looked at the car ...  I was ready For the new ride of my life ...

"JUNGKOOK...COME DOWNSTAIRS...!!! OR WE'LL BE LATE !!" I shouted and called Kook 

And soon enough I saw him coming with a bag pack on his shoulder. following him was V, He was talking and dragging his small suitcase
And Jungkook was looking at the ground.

Walking plainly!! They reached out to me and I took their luggage After putting them in the back of the car,

I started to drive the car when all of us settled down comfortably in the car.

V and Jungkook were in the back seat sitting and talking.

Well, Only V talking and Jungkook only mutters a few words in between or else nodded.

I looked at the duo.
Hobi was not wrong at all!! when he decided to ship them as a couple.

They really look cute together. 

My smile fell a little when I remembered about Hobi!! My Hoseok!!

It's been two years... since we last saw him. 

Everything until that day has been stable And when I say stable, I mean it!!

After that day we decided to tell Jungkook each and everything about Hoseok.

And Jin hyung told me what happened when I got into that accident.

The truth was hard to believe.

Still is!! 
But .... Truth is Truth !!! Even if it's bitter!!!

We got to know ....there were so many things...we never even imagined...

Jin hyung told me ... How slowly my behaviour started changing after confirming my relationship with hobi....

I really got insane .... slowly ...   I got possessive over hobi ... Suddenly started feeling he'll leave me just like how Jimin left me ..

And in that possessiveness I did so many things I must not have to do ..

I shouted at him ...and sometimes even raised my hand ... And that's what terrified me the most ... How can I be so Ruthless that at a point I hurt him ...

But he never left my side ...ever ...

And soon we consulted a doctor...who told me  I have IED , intermittent explosive disorder ...

And that's why I was out of control when in anger..

And Hobi started taking care of me... And  that's how his life span started decreasing...

Yah!! Jin hyung told me about the blessing he has ..  where he can heal anyone by giving them a hug ....

But that comes with a cost ... His life ....and that's why he's no longer with us . ...