17

It was the day when Yoongi was about to be back.

Seok and Yoongi, they were saperated for whole damn week. And this week was like a whole era to Seok!!

He just couldn't bear the pain of saperation from the elder.

He bearly was alive!!

But a new life glisten in him when Yoongi informed him about his arrival.
Nothing could make him happy beside this news.

And ever since then he got busy in preparing everything for them.

He decorated the tree house with lights and decorative items. And even planted few beautiful plants near the river.

He smiled when he remembered all the time he spent here with the elder.

The most beautiful moments of his life!!

Seok was lost in himself and easily walking in the school corridor while listening to the music through earphone when he noticed something strange....

All the students were going somewhere, like to the backyard of the school.

He frowned and followed them. His speed fasten when he heard a screaming voice from the said place.

And when he reached their he saw a crowd already encircling something.or rather say ..... someone.

"Please forgive me !!! Please leave me!!!"

Seok heard the voice once again, but this time more clearer and from between the crowd.

He pushed few people to make his way towards the center.

Seok frowned when he saw few men standing and laughing loudly and few young students being tied and standing in front of them.

They were too young just as of Seok's age but Seok's frown deepen when he saw ...

Yoongi's dad standing in between the men surrounded by his bodygaurds.

"I want that one, he seems fun!!" One of the man said and pointed towards a young boy with an ugly smirk.

The boy tried to wiggle out from the grip and cried.

"Done!! Just pay the price and he'll be yours !!" Seok heard Mr. Min saying and with this the boy was being thrown towards the Man.

Seok's eyes widened to their limits and breath hitched when he understood what was happening!!

Those boys were exactly the same one who were solded to the rich boys by their parents, just like Seok!!!

He panicked in an instant and run towards the boy who's shirt was about to be ripped apart.

"STOP ALL THIS RIGHT NOW!!" He shouted on the top of his lungs.

All the other students present gasped when he saw him.

Yoongi's dad looked at him with a raised brow and smirk,
"And who might you be to stop this??!!"

Seok gritted his teeth and angry tears made their way through his eyes,
But before he could say any words a man come towards Min Mingyu and whispered something in his ears and he smirked with a raised brow.

Seok gulped when the old man stared at him with an ugly smirk and made steps towards him.

He harshly grabbed Seok's jaw and made him look directly in his eyes.