19

Jungkook was pacing back and forth in his room, and it was clear that many things were going on in that little boy's mind at once.

V looked at him and bit his lips, he wanted to talk to him.... but he still remembered that heated argument.

After debating with himself for a long time, he decided to speak,
"What's with this walking??!!! Not like you can help him or anything??!!"

Junkook sighed and sat on the bed beside V with teary eyes.....

It's been two days since he last saw Seok..... his dad was surely finding the said boy, but sadly couldn't find him.

Ever since Yoongi returned from the graveyard he fell ill.

It was worse, he himself wanted just one thing that was to find Seok but his health condition didn't let him.

But now when he went to find the elder, Jungkook was feeling anxious.

And soon tears started flowing from his eyes, he said in his throaty voice

"I....I don't know V.... but I'm not feeling well..... I...I'm worried for Seok...!!!"

V sighed softly and gently placed his palm on Jungkook's shoulder to console him,

"But why??!! Why are you stressing over nothing....??! Uncle Yoongi has gone to bring Seokie and very soon both of them will be with us. What's the problem then??!"

Jungkook didn't replied properly but placed his hand on his chest feeling his racing heart who was clearly warning for any noxious event,

"I don't know what it is.... but the only thing I want is Seok ....and that too in well condition.. he will be okay ....right??!!"

His teary eyes looked up at V for the answer.... And V....???!

He couldn't answer because he himself did not know whether it was so or not.

He did what he felt was the right thing to do at that time, nodded his head with a warm smile and soon Jungkook placed his head on his shoulder.

They both knew something was wrong but they knew one thing as well that the only thing they could do was to pray for the best.

And that's what they did!!!

°°°°°°°°

Seok hissed in sharp pain as soon as he opened his eyes, specially in his lower region.

He tried to sit straiggt but failed miserably.

More tears escaped through his eyes, it took him a while to understand his current situation.

He was injured a lot, his leg was broken and hands were chained up with the headboard of the bed.

His delicate wrist was all covered in his own blood now, filled with countless bruises on them.

It's been five days since he was in such condition. All on Danial's mercy.

He beated him badly, and even forced himself on him countless times.

These five days were the worst days of Seok's life.

It's been three days since had eaten anything and almost two days since he drank a sip of water.

His throat was burning, he was craving for water.

After shouting and crying loudly he was  know craving for few drops of water.

Danial was outside of the room talking to someone on phone....more like shouting on someone.

Seok knew whatever happened to him was not only because of his closeness with Yoongi..
It was Danial who himself told him to so and that's why he wouldn't do anything to him because of this,

There must be any big reason behind this, maybe Danial lost the contract and that's why he let it anger out on him.

Seok gulped but soon regretted, his crave for water only increased. He silently cried and prayed for his death.

'Why??!! Why does this happen to me.... what's my fault??!! That I wanted someone to love me ??!! Yah maybe !!! I really forget I was cursed !! And a curse like me never gets love from the society... I deserve this!!'

He was so lost in his sorrow that he didn't feel the door opening and someone coming inside.

His looked up slightly when he heard a tsk sound and found Danial standing in front of him.

Looking at his miserable state, all in torn clothes that bearly covered him up and in countless bruises of belts, rods, cigrette burnings and cuts.

He lifts Seok's chin by the tip of his black polished shoes,

"See .... what have you done to yourself??!! Why are you useless??!!" He said while playing with the cap of a water bottle in his hand.

He saw how Seok's eyes following his movement and how he gulped after seeing the water bottle..

"What??!! Oh ... Are you thirsty??!!" Danial asked with wide eyes and instantly opened the water bottle.

Seok tried to reach up to the bottle but failed when his chained up hands didn't support him.

He looked up at Danial who smiled warmly, " Here let me help you !!"

And with this he started pouring water from the bottle.

Seok crawled forwards a little as the water was falling just in front of him but wasn't reaching to his mouth but the stream of water backed, when Danial moved the bottle away.

Seok cried more and looked up at Danial who smirked patheticly and  keep throwing all the water,

"Come on Drink!!"

Seok looked at him and said in pleading voice, " p....p..please~!!"

His voice was wavery and he let his head fall when Danial threw the bottle somewhere in the room harshly and kicked Seok's face by his shoes that made him spit some blood.

"YOU PATHETIC WORM!!! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU I FAILED!!! YOU FAILED TO DO WHAT YOH WERE SUPPOSE TO DO !! AND NOW MY LIFE IS RUINED .... I LOST THE BIGGEST DEAL OF MY LIFE ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU!! YOU.DESERVE.THIS!! DIE ... LIKE A WORM!!"

"AND WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO SEDUCE YOUR BOSS FOR YOUR DEAL ???!"

And soon a very hard kick landed on his jaws that made him nearly fainted.

"Shut.the.fuck.up!! Talking as if you came from any elite class!!huh!!! No matter what .... you will always be that insect!!a insect picked up from a rotten bothel"

And with this he left him with another harsh kick.

Seok was nearly fainted and the worse thing was.....that he had already lost all the hope.....

Now for him .... all he was waiting and whishing for was his death and peace.