The New Promotion

Another day in hell "I always watch the mortals below and Even the immortals bur there not the same as us their vampires" I stretch out of my blue blankets and Stand up everyone is always in the nude here no edge goes unseen. Sometimes I find myself staring at this one demon there a female that everyone hits on but I can never get time with her and No matter what she always told me we are best friends nothing more and In this domain every day is business. She's not wrong but "Damn, why she have to lay down facts like that?" I stopped staring at her as she turned her big ass aside I blushed looking away in the shadow of a wall of bricks made out of people's flesh and I came out luckily she didn't notice. Even though we don't have to wear clothes she has this hot red bikini between her ass all the time it seems the girls here are always wearing sexy outfits sometimes its mandatory to lore mortals to the dark side. I keep looking around and I realize our life is like a endless sex dungeon always walking hours in a day with no limits of time I walk up to the center Amy was no longer in sight I sighed looking into the tunnel there's a huge eye in the center out comes a shrinken Satan.

He had a feet like centaur blackish near the ends his body of red his black horns like a rams he stands there clearing his throat to use his inside voice, Saying "Sonic your such a low level demon that you are similar to the grim reaper even in personality" he chuckled. Sonic says "Real funny father you introducing with your signature jokes" he says "It lightens up hell a little more besides the fire trying to make smiles here happy workers means harder working". He continued "Now I have a assignment for you a new task like a promotion if you will" sonics ears perk up, He always wanted this to get his Bigger wings he has such small wings that he feels embarrassed by because of being low ranked other demons make fun of him. Satan talked too sonics mind snapping him out of his original thoughts holding his finger on the right of his forehead saying "Sonic I'll set you down to earth your mission is to curse a fallen mortal making him your own evil spawn in your image" sonic raised his finger to his left. He said "Yes sir I hear you loud and Clear" he says "Good now sonic remember to use your disguise use the one appearance you had before you died" he nods and As Satan clapped his hands twice in a row a goldfish, white, peach portal opened sonic was about to jump, When. Satan says "Try to blend in by making a good image for yourself be the opposite of us, What was it called?" Sonic says "A Hero?" He says "That's it" sonic almost gagged, he said "Ugh, Yes sir" he bounced through the portal sending him to earth with a flash.