Deal

Sonic got his way he touches shadows thing in bed like if it's a tender piece that is frail which irrates shadow it feels like a tease of what's soon to come he growled under his breath. He says "Sonic do it harder" Sonic rubs faster which makes the blackened hedgehogs muscles relax and Him purr like a cat his thing vibrates like a wagging tail the way he submits made sonic chuckle. Shadow looked sexually frustrated when sonic stops touching for about thirty minutes to watch some TV this makes shadow pulls sonics face from the screen down to his legs which gave sonic the wrong idea and He laughed looking down. He flushed realizing what it looked like and Said "No I just wanted you to finish rubbing me until I..." he finishes shadows sentence "...Cummed" shadow goes quiet nodding he wanted them to finish he impatiently glared at sonics hands. Sonic chuckles and Decides to rub himself a bit quickly shadow realizes he drooled wiping a drop from his mouth then he trys to look away seeing what sonics intention was then sonic wined from being ignored.

He goes over to shadows right ear whispering "Fine then I'll finish you off sexy hog" his warm breath leaves shadows ear he turns around and He let sonic continue rubbing his mid section roughly. He bit his lip trying not to let out sounds, He sure is stubborn sonic though he rubs along the tip this seems to be shadows soft spot he moves so fast to were shadow couldn't stop a quick lick on the tip of it. Shadow said "Mmm, Don't do that again or else I still felt that even if you go at the speed of sound" sonic giggled like a innocent child making a small smile that annoys shadow yet he laughs too. Soon it comes out of shadows end and Sonic grabs a slither off the tip slurping it like it's chocolate  shadow says "It's about time we both get some rest now don't ever share what happened here tonight after today" he lays down as sonic hugs onto his body turned to the right side. It was funny how shadow resisted he thought, Shadow has a dream and He saw a look of sonic like a ghost it floats saying "You promised you'd never replace me he isn't the same sonic you once knew but I still am don't forget our memories" it fades in shadows mind as he blacks out again.