Shadows Trial

Sonic returned home with the body limp in his hands their was small breathing and Wrestlessness coming from the hedgehog in his hands he laughed a bit and wondered what he was dreaming about it seemed kind of cute. He places shadow on the bed gently sonic goes outside he was sort of sick of mortal food and since his mission is sort of token care of for now he could pretty much expose his true form in the dark. He eats a live rat out of a trashcan in a alley way and a person ran away all they could see was red eyes and hear a crying squeak so they yelled "The Rats are mutating I knew this day would come" sonic just shrugs finishing his meal. He decides since he normally can't sleep he'd just go and save people to keep a good reputation here but while showing his true form only too the ones he saves "the kid recognized him the blue hero she exclaimed my best friend talked of you" she cuddled him. He giggled a bit and Landed her on the ground gently from a spilled over candle in her room he helps their mother put out the small fire in her room the kid waves goodbye to sonic she showed a toy of him in a cape he smirked running away.

He thinks, I might not be the same sonic but who can resist that fame I love being praised it feels so natural I can't explain it I feel a bit tied to my lost soul but it's weak. He arrives home to find shadow floating in the air with his pupils forward he gasped thinking to himself I went through that before but it was training if I remember he's going through a inner trial and maybe I can help him decide he chuckles. Sonic whispered "I said I love you after you had fallen" which triggers shadows memory suddenly the growling expression turned plain and his eyes went grey representing a feeling of being unimpressed while he processed thoughts. He explains in shadows ear "If I knew what love was I'm sure I meant it, Shadow please make the right choice don't leave me" shadow thought to himself, W-what choice?, Am I" he looked around in whiteness he struggled to move his body that's when he realized it. Shadow in his thoughts "I'm in a comma but how, I need to find the way out" He suddenly appeared a face it was like a literal demon version of him and Then it was holding the door out in its hands in miniature size he looks around for someway else.