The Past belongs in the past

He knew the other way out was himself he was the key but it seems he was stuck because of this being it speaks "Dear Shadow I have control of your body now all I need is control of your mind don't make this take longer then this has too, Sonic is waiting for us I'm sure he's worried sick for you" he chuckled with a sneer look. Shadow says "No that's not right he isn't worried" he answered "Don't believe me?, Let me show you a flashback you heard everything but if you come with me you can see it" he let the memory of hearing tears drop play in their head. Shadows heart skipped a beat he fell for it a bit and as he did fangs grow out of his mouth he breathed a bit harsh then gently trying to keep it together he gets his thoughts straight again, It's true he shedded tears for me. The demon self says "Finally believing me?" Shadow says "Not completely I won't be fooled" he says "But it's already starting" he pointed as his own mouth and shadow touched around his jaw saying, I realized. Shadow started thinking of his desire for sonic and as he proceeded his body changed outside with his eye going down, It's as if he was staring at sonic on the other side of the bed he had the strength to study sonics face.

Sonic says "Shadow I know I'm not the same sonic but please let him go for us and accept me, I'm waiting for you to come out of your head" he held shadows hand desperately. Shadow saw a look of care in usually dead eyes and he thinks to himself "he's right if I hold onto the one thats gone I'm going to destroy myself but I could never forget him It's time I move on from him". He spreaded his arms in surrender infront of the demon looking shadow as he know he had to accept this new part of him and Stop staying behind in the past with someone who left him a long time ago the spirit went into his chest. Shadow lowered back onto the bed minutes later he woke up while sonic was making a sandwich or two for them both quietly sonic is approached and buts a bread piece down with the knife. Sonic said "Waking up so soon I thought you needed more rest then that" shadow speaks with a even deeper voice saying "I recover quickly he chuckles did you think I could actually die?" Sonic slowly turns to face shadow.