Home Earlie

The boss comes up to the office from behind the desk when shadow wants to talk to him, Shadow says "Yes sir, I have a request for permission to ask a question" He says "Don't be so formal I'm in a good mood today use my name Jay" shadow said "Well sir Jay I was wondering when to start the new mission". His boss glances closely to the lenses of shadows glasses he says "We don't need a second mission done today I'll assign it to you tomorrow take a break you've already did your seven hours and I can tell you are going through something" he saw the redness behind his lenses he can always tell. Shadow looked down a bit more saying "But what about my full ten hours" he says "You won't be cut short of any money this is the normal I have a better janitor this time tails remember he's a good multi Tasker". Shadow almost forgot tails tinkers and Is a temporarily g.u.t janitor his side hustle for extra money from the boss and It's just temporarily until we get a replacement cleaner, Shadow laughed. The thought of how sonic liked to clean this place spotless he really changed from his lazy ways when he was inlove with me, He then thought that's right he has to get to that sonic he left at his house hopefully he didn't break anything he says "Bye boss and Thank you I'll make you proud tomorrow" both waved as he left in a hurry.

Shadow thought that sonic just seems clumsy and He just met this guy he jiggles the keys in the handle after returning to his house about thirty minutes later, "What w-were is he?" He closed the door to his right then walks forward. Sonic says "Boo" with his claws over shadows head he turns in shock as his heart rams against his chest, Woah why was he so scared of something so small he tried to catch his breath and A bit infuriated he slaps sonics right side of his face saying "Don't do that" he puffed his cheeks in annoyance. He says "Ow that hurt but not as much as my tummy right now" shadow says "After that your just thinking of your stomach, You could have made something" he says "But what If what I wanted was white and Creamy something they don't sell?" Shadow blushed while looking in the fridge. Shadow says "No not sex again" he says "Of course not just a blow job again please?" He shook his head not wanting to submit to such a act then sonic hits his ass since it's in the air shadow growled but got more flustered. He shouted "You almost made me drop something" he got a ham sandwich out with mayo in it saying "Eat this" sonic looked at it dead meat on a sandwich really, he thought shadow says "I made it just for you so you better eat it or else" he said "Fine for you and That dick" he takes bites and Actually likes it.