Should Be Dead

Yet he decided to trust shadow and Said "If you think it'll help me let's go then" he follows behind shadow down some streets to their destination and He observes the huge building. He stopped moving hesitant to go inside, Shadow said "You are scared to go inside just like the original blue blur, Don't tell me the needles" he decides to carry sonic inside as he resisted to move he eventually picked his feet off the ground walking in. Sonic says "It's not that I just have to go" he dashed off towards the bathroom and Shadow went to the counter talking about organizing just the right type of visit as he asked questions about the odor of the deceased on someone living. Satan has a private conversation with sonic from a little mirror in his stall as he warns sonic about what could be revealed, Sonic grabs a elixir out of Satan's red transparent hands he proudly honors Satan with a bow and Goes out with the elixir of life. He said, under no circumstances, Let anyone see me drink any of this red liquid because it could sustain their life span or heal which would mean less mortals for below after all" Sonic thought to himself saying, One drop will make me look healthy for a hour and Hide my appearance in mirrors with other hygiene benefits.

Just before he could take a drop someone knocked on the bathroom he almost dropped it from the startle he put the mirror in his body's portal and Then the elixir between his cheeks luckily it seemed sort of small enough just making it a bit noticeable he has a chunky cheek. Shadow grabs sonics arm out of the bathroom and Both walk to a room on the emergency side of the hospital with no more waiting time then sonic sat on a cold bed the women already there before they do a screening in the reflective camera. A long scar went up, his body shadow watched both were confused the lady said "You should be", "...dead?" Continued shadow as both looked away from sonic before continuing. Sonic drunk a drop of the elixir a warmth and Tingle went through his body he could breath more clearly he felt his heart it felt amazing maybe just one more drop yet he ran out of time and Hid it. Suddenly, Shadow turned around thinking he felt something happen instantly sonics cheeks turned red and He thinks to himself I feel weird when he looked into my eyes like that he calms as shadow turns away.