Imp

There was stacks of bottles as sonic asked "How many did you have, What can I do?" Shadow wrote with the blood from his eyes 51 as sonic sees him starting to have a seizure, Shadows last thought was suprise to sonics reaction but then he saw a smirk as his eyes closed not so suprised. Sonic slaps his own face a bit and Cuddles shadows body as it grew colder which starts to feel heavier as his last breathe went out so cutely like a puff of smoke he started to cry but then he decided to finish, What he earned a trip to earth for. He looks normal but with fangs his time running out of fighting his evil ways he bit into shadow quickly, his neck injecting his own poisonous blood into his blood stream nothing happened right away which made him think it didn't work, he sighed closing his eyes in silence. He said "I l-love you shadow, I think I do its hard to tell anymore I'm not the same sonic you knew" he smiled a bit wiping away the tears then he got up slowly walking to the end of the alley but then he stops. He heard crackling sounds coming from where he was and He turns to see them rapidly open up their eyes and They roll around as his body grows horns, he trys to pull himself up as wings shoot out his back then it all comes to a stop he holds his eyes closed taking deep breathes that soon sound lustful.

As he shot his eyes open then he realizes sonic approaching him he growls confused still processing how he awoken but not the usual he looks at himself and Sonic came into the light shadows heart pounded deeply he looked nervously staying still. Noticing sonics hand signals were saying to calm down his hands coming closer shadow breathes calmly but soon he passes out into sonics arms looking normal but the fangs stayed his red eyes still glowing as he pulled up his eye lids no response after. Satan had a hologram message sent by in a broken bottle asking if it was done, Sonic nodded a bit down and Satan says "Is something wrong it's blurry I'll be there in just a minute" the bottle fell over and Broke more he came out of it. He said "Oh my you really out done yourself, Tell me the details he got out a note pad and Red pen" sonic says "Well dear master it happened like this..." he says "Ahh the good old drunkard card and This is a interesting case let me look over him, You didn't just make a vampire you made a imp" he cackled. Sonic asks "A Imp?" He said "Yes a demon incarnate or Well a servant which is a good thing and This will be a interesting experiment he can live on earth as well below" he chuckles. He says "You have to watch him he's your responsibility now, make sure he doesn't get into too much trouble but you must infect many beings this plan must work so the ones below can rule the top world I'm so proud of you I'll decide your perfect rank tommorow, good luck" he waved while fading.