New Changes

Sonic says "It's time I get that attitude of yours in check and dominate you after all I'm the demon, your just my vampire" shadow taunts with the will he's holding onto "We'll see about that" he smirks sharply. Sonic pushes shadow down and Jabs into his anal cavity very fast yet gentle somehow it was painful to a point shadow had to wince some tears after moments. Shadow stopped biting his lip and As he moved sonic got onto again he kisses him gracefully next he bit shadows ear in dominance the desire for sonic grew with desperation it was pushing out his inner alien form. Sonic started noticing a change in behavior as Shadows body slowly changed his red eyes became slits burning like fire and grey grew around his eyeballs a pyscotic look was on his face like something just woke up from a long sleep. Sonic thought to himself maybe tieing his hands to a podium of the bed and his legs to the other was the trigger sonic glances at the collar he put on shadow no wonder his name was on it.

Sonic thinks to himself "It seems beating him ruthlessly in a lovely manor triggers this" he looks at it struggling to escape and he chuckles soon realizing he shouldn't tease shadow in this state. Shadow grins and Slips out of the laces in a goop like manor sonic makes a shocked expression on his face that makes the alternate shadow giggle. Sonic said "I wonder why shadow was so worried about this he seems so cute" he pets his head soon shadow bites his hand he says "Ow damnit" sucking it as shadow laughs again he says "Oh so shadow wants to play" shadow gets on fours his tail lifted up as he says "Come get me" with his hand. Sonic and shadow soon roll around seeing how much bites they get on eachother then after sometime he stops as he gets a message from Satan in his mind he goes to the bathroom seeing them in the mirror he talks. He says "Honary prince of hell, Yes" shadow heard in and had some inner thoughts about that inside thinking "I need to save him/I need to join him" two sides to his thoughts he could only get his body to release a sigh.