Fire Rescue

Sonic realizes how tired shadow has gotten from all the fun and Yet sonics still so full of energy shadow chuckled and Says "I think we're both just as good I'm not going to say you beat me" he says "Such a stubborn hedgehog aren't you?". Shadow fell asleep and That made sonic get up he tucks him in kissing the hedgehogs forehead thinking this is going well his tail wagged he looked behind himself well thats unusual he then leaves the apartment going to the right side of the room closing it. He had a one room apartment high up with just a bathroom and A table in the center with a kitchen just beside the bathroom his life seemed kind of not poor but simple the blue hedgehog walks down stairs. He goes outside the apartment searching for a victim he looked into a alleyway hearing someone rummage in the garbage next to their apartment a old man started fizzing from the mouth a old krinkly man he bites him but nothing happens he died already, damnit he said under his breathe. Seems I have to get them just before they die he puffed the cold air came out his mouth like a cloud he looks at the body and Sees a twisted black soul with a red aura coming out of his body he sucks it into his lungs his eyes flashed red.

His body twitched a little like his ears, arms and Legs he cackled that felt good he thought such a tingle the evilness joined his own his veins went from pulsing to normal. He stretches saying "Now time for some good I have to keep a good image after all were to start" he smells smoke saying "Bingo a fire in the dead of night" he heard dire trucks thinking I must beat them their. Sonic ran like an average walking speed then said "No I need to fly there he quickly floated to the spot right into the front window one saw him the child behind the women" she said "It's superman" she pointed. The women didn't question how he got up their she said "Thank god" he thinks thers no God behind this more like a demon he smirked for a minute saying "Yes, I'm here to save you both take my hand" he grabbed them and Put them on his back they held onto his waist he shredded down a drainage pipe. Sonic said "My names sonic the hedgehog just so you know the name of your new savior" he patted the little blondies head she blushed he says "I should go and Don't worry the fire truck is almost here" the women said "I'm Carol this is Kally thank you for saving us" he nodded, Running off.