Love or Lust

Now drink my bad little bitch he pulls out liquor from his stomach the portal faded minutes after and Shadow didn't question it, Yet suprised his favorite wine was brought to him a wine with a red rose design on it. He says "It's the devils liqour" he snickers it seemed like something shadow used to tell sonic back then "Is he looking through my memories?, Well I guess he can yet he might see those memories maybe he'll fall in love with me all over again right, Who am I kidding" he sighed outloud. Sonic says "Don't sigh my handsome" he touches shadows head behind the ear scratching it a bit "he thinks my first weakness well not like I care just home he doesnt find the second" sonic whispers "I have four more" he showed them somehow held by his fingers shadow takes one drinking it quickly. Sonic says "Slow down or it won't kick in" he said "Fine anything for you sonic" he just kept staring with the look saying your dead meat not like he expected a difference he is cold hearted like shadow used to he. He thought of a funny memory and Requests some bread, relish, chili telling him not to look until he turns back around he said "peak" sonic looked shadow put a plate under it he says "Suck don't bite" and as he does he laughed getting the trick "This is one of our memories isn't it?" He chuckled with a squeaky voice that soon fades.

Shadow kept drinking out of the bottles and Says "When I go down just promise me you'll say you love me when I fall" sonic looked with shock at shadows words processing them saying "I promise" he kisses shadows forehead. Sonic says "I have to take a moment in the bar I'll be back try to not drink to much while I'm gone" he waved with a genuine smile for some reason shadows misery made sonic happy so he just accepted it. Sonic orders some drinks for himself a white wine the black olive somehow reminded him of shadow so he threw it out almost stabbing someone until it falls out the wall leaving a small crack he apologized to the bar keeper and went to the bathroom to get his mind together. He thinks "What is this I feel like my insides are in knots like I'm fighting myself" he looks in the mirror his eyes tear and his soul screams for help but only shadow can hear it sonic feels shadows soul comforting him then its slowly starting to fade, he panics. Then he finally hears a voice through the shadows of his mind saying, This isn't you it's the demon in your heart go to shadow make the right choice he trys to ask "What's the right choice" as it said "you'll kno..." Sonic races to shadow.