His Death Place

He says "Agent shadow I'd like you to go to the ark and Bring us back some parts we have to reuse space waste after all" shadow thinks "I know he likes this, It's the second time this week he's made me, Why don't they just get a upgraded coffee maker" I turn to the left hallway going down towards the basement stairs. Before he goes down his boss shouts "Oh yeah and Parts to fix our camera I got a report the cameras outfront malfunctioned the soilders tell a ridiculous story to why, Now continue" he does down wonder what that's all about. Who would dare mess with the cameras just at the time he arrived, Sonic? No it couldn't be, Shadow bounces down and Gets into the space shuttle, Sonic thinks of how he could follow he had an idea. As the rocket pulled off fire goes around it but a certain hedgehogs face that got burnt just brushed it off like it was dirt he hung onto the rocket denting the wing slightly with his grip as they arrived Sonic phased through the door behind shadow. Shadow looks at the blood-stained area he sees flowers then tails kneeling their hands over his face he came up behind them saying "Hey tails it's ok he'd want us to be happy and Strong just try to cheerup" tails turned around cheeks of red.

He says "W-Why didn't you save him?, It's all your fault this happened" shadow was shocked to hear that from him but then tails punches his chest pitifully and Shadow hugs him till he gives in tails, Apologizes he just misses Sonic so much. Shadow says "I miss him too could you help me get parts from the ship?" Tails said "They put you through this mission again, Even though it makes you uncomfortable?" He nodded. Tails agreed to help with a smile and Two fingers someone had to keep sonics good attitude alive after all both worked together in scavenging useable parts tails grabbed a wheelbarrow out of his ship flying it infront of shadow. He says "I prepared this for if it happened again" shadow says "Thank you if Sonic was here he'd be proud of you" tails says "Stop ruffling my hair" he laughed then helped shadow haul it into his one person shuttle. Shadow waves goodbye to tails as he takes the wheelbarrow back into his ship he thinks "Isn't that the same wheelbarrow he used to haul off Sonic" he sighed going back into the ship minutes later arriving at the base.