Falling In Line

Shadow noticed he looked lighter he was way darken then he appeared before on camera as the lady sees on camera she realizes his bones look completely fine she could have sworm she just saw cracks split through his body. They look at sonic who is relaxing getting a bit sleepy waving and Smiling at them his cheeks becoming more rosey as shadow stands back watching the women do her work in peace. Sonic stares at shadow with a feeling in his heart and A fire growing within his eyes shadow looks around feeling watched then makes eye contact with sonic glancing down at shadow. He's busted shadow casually smirks and Looks away looking from the corner of his eye noticing sonic being more sensitive which is unusual but he teased him then laughs under his breathe as sonics muzzle was slowly peach. Next the women sets him down sonic gets uncomfortable on his backside shadow requests to hold sonics hand because he begged for it to be held.

Yet he still looked away because it's uncomfortable for him to witness himself the women explains about getting papers and When the check for stds papers will be ready. Shadow grabbed sonics hand and asked "Did you tamper with the screening?" He says "How could I, She was in the room?" Shadow whispers, "I know but you can go at the speed of sound if you wanted" Sonic scoffs. Shadow thinks to himself, "He isn't like the original sonic remember, It could be something else but he had that scar..." Sonic thinks, I can barely read his mind at the moment seems he needs more convincing I'm sonic so I can get close to him I should find him when he's vulnerable. Sonic says "How about we take a rest aye shadow?" Shadow nodded in agreement he'd love to get home suddenly he felt a bit tired after looking into sonics eyes which is weird. As both took a cat nap at home shadow awoke first from a sonic haunting nightmare he kept warning shadow that the sonic by him is up to something and Not what he thinks.