Agency

Shadow awoke in the morning wondering we're sonics gone he thinks to himself, Not like I'm worried about him or anything he suddenly sat up and Weirdly enough sonic was behind him on the other side of the bed. He says "I think someone missed me" shadow haulted on putting a second shoe on thinking, How did it feel like he breathed down my neck from over here and Wait a minute did he just teleport?" He says "You can teleport, Oh did you use the chaos emerald?" Sonic scratched his right ear with his index finger. He says "Oh yes the chaos emerald the yellow one" shadow says "You mean the golden one ok well it's time I get ready for work" sonic says "Work? You have a minual job of labor" he said "I wouldn't say minual it's a field job for saving lives I took this job after sonic was well you know" he grabs a black vest out the closet. Shadow asks "Oh yeah and Where did you go last night?" Sonic says "I..." shadow saw a news report on the TV saying "I see a flash of blue light saves the day, Seems they couldn't catch you on camera" he chuckled. Shadow says "I should go now will you be fine alone?" He says "What am I suppose to do all day couldn't I come with you?" He says "Sure why not just let me brush my teeth" he went into the bathroom using deodorant then brushes while looking in the mirror he says "Wait a minute".

He peels his eyes, Seeing sonics reflection way different then he looks right now from the corner of the mirror to outside the bathroom door he goes to sonic leaning on the corner of the wall and says "Nah you should stay here cook me a meal for when I get back" He laughed nervously. He says "You'd only be a distraction after all this is big work" sonic says "Fine but I'll miss you" he kissed shadows right cheek and Weirdly it felt warm he says "You can start by brushing your teeth and Washing you smell like outside like if it poured rain on top of that layer of must" he leaves with a wave. Sonic pouts "Do I really stink?" He smells under his arm and Smells like if he never had before he says "I can smell it must have took me a while to adjust to having a new nose like this" he brushes his teeth. Meanwhile with shadow he is going to this company building they let him in two security guards at the entrance sonic followed along in the shadows he thinks of how to sneak in after him then he remembers he can shape shift, How could he forget he's been in a disguise the whole time. He thinks must have gotten used to this new look he walks infront of both and says "Can I come in I'm with shadow" they say "Not likely" they hold shot guns towards him, He said "Shouldn't have done that" he spindashes around their heads until their confused.

Once they ask "We're is he?" The man who asked points behind his partner his shadow was dancing like a crab arms clamping and a cringe like back and forth feet crouch stance. His partner says "My eyes" he says "No I see it to its not deceiving you" they ran from their post the shadowy abnormalitie freaked them both out that gave sonic a chance to jump from the guys shadow and Into the entrance. He brushes off his hands like a job well done continuing to walk shadow turned to the hallway behind him and Then walked on he could have sworn he heard a sound he talks to a office lady saying "So I'm checking in for 10:50pm I know I'm a bit late but I just overslept by a few minutes I had to get ready just right" his boss comes from the left hall. A tall white figure of all black he was 6-7ft he says "No, no no your just on time shadow after all I say be ready by 10:45pm it's all good I won't count it as late if you do a good job today" shadow nervously smiled. He says "We wouldn't want the same, Aciddent to happen again now would we?, That's what happens when people don't do technical repairs properly" he whispered the second part shadow sighed knowing he was talking about sonic, He didn't properly fix that time of the trap on the ship he blames himself. He has a small flashback of him and Sonic working on the elevator then he remembers it wasn't just his fault they both tried their best they held the trap back with chains as best as possible the boss snapped his fingers saying "Shadow I have a task for you, Surely your done spacing out" he smiled.