Time To Strike

Shadow got up he didn't feel like himself, This nightmare had happened before and He decided to go out to drink again he hadn't done this in a while since he had a guest but this really depressed him reliving sonics death. Suddenly sonic got a slap by his nose awakening to Satan's hand attempting to awaken his discipel, Sonic says "Ugh I hate that, I'm up master sir" he repeated "It's finally time to pursue your victim and Attack since you got well accompanied with him this week he'll have no clue" Satan chuckled. Sonics eyes glowed red as he smirked his teeth sharpened and He laughed after all the conversation happened in his mind he slid off the bed getting prepared for his next move. He acted nice and Like, Shadows friend long enough it's about time he gets to pursue his real intentions all along he decides to shower quickly then get dressed luckily shadow kept sonics old clothes yet it was a bit odd. He decided to eat breakfast munching down it's not like eating bones but it's good and Melts within the milk just right, he stretches cleaning after himself then with his eyes glowing red he dashes outside to find shadow.

He could hear and Smell Shadows location yet he decided to play hero for the last time, He disguised himself passing some time but he really was using rescues to be prepared for any obstacle as well the world was his training ground. Near the afternoon and It started to get dark he finds shadow moved from the bar and Then outside he sneaks up on the hedgehog in a dark alley way obviously his sulking alley way when he needs to be alone. He sniffed the area it was a bit rank and He decided to get behind shadow as he murmured "Is that you sonic?, This is sort of embarrassing I didn't think you'd look for me" he spewed behind a dumpster as sonic gently pats his back. He smirks widely behind shadow revealing a deeper voice he's hidden until now and He speaks lowly the tone makes shadow feel uneasy like random times before around this sonic, Shadow stayed quiet as he got up. As he turned around he saw no one then he turned back to were he just looked before seeing a tall shadowy figured sonic staring down at him and His heart paced so fast then suddenly he started feeling numb inside his own head.