Reinactment Taking A Turn

Shadow says "Lets go sonic" sonic looked shocked was this a genuine smile from shadow his teeth where in it this time his heart skipped for some reason he smiled a bit following behind shadow. They go out the door and Shadow says hold this giving sonic the basket he says "I challenge you to run with the basket to Greenhill whoever gets their first wins but the catch is you cannot ruin the food inside" sonic says "Hah Easy" he gets down with his feet spaced from one another and Ran with the basket between his teeth. What he didn't know was shadow on his tail he attempts to trip sonic who bounces then smiles at shadow distracted then his face fell into the basket he yelled "What was that for shad... I mean shadow?". He chuckled saying "What you going to do about it and Do you even remember what was in the basket?" He says "Ham sandwiches...? I think" he runs off somewhere he looked at his watch, Exactly 7:45 he came in just five minutes like my sonic he checks the basket, he smirked after. He says "Where did you get the sandwiches from?" He said "I believe piggy wigglys why?" He said "You did good", he thinks yet that's the closest store but exact need more proof and Sonic asked "Why were you looking at the time?" He scratchedevastated.

He says "No reason, Sonic said "Okay" shadow laughed he's still quite naive sometimes, He smiled slightly and Asks "Do you remember this place?" Sonic says "Everything so green I can't seems to remember was it perhaps grey... One time?" Shadow looks devistated. He didn't think of that memory that was when..., When he started to cry infront of sonic "Oh no, not now what will sonic think of me" sonic looks utterly shocked but hugs shadow in a cradle like way. Shadow says "That's when we first met... Do you only remember the fire?" Sonic says "Fire?... No I don't", He says "This hold on me this is how I found you when you were a bit younger then me at the time your growth spurt came late you looked like a baby almost or a toddler rather yet you held me like if you were just my size and You then curled into me I found you crying in fear". Sonic says "Why was I so scared?" Well he says "You were trapped in a small hole in the ground between a rock and a soft place like a little cave was made by the floor collapsing in but I found you with your tiny squeaking crys but that day I felt like you saved me" he smiled softly. Shadow said "You know what you told me you were scared about? Besides my thoughts on your fear" he said "What?" You were actually crying because you thought of how others would think of you if you showed fear so you told me to keep it a secret and Not to bring it up again" sonic said "Wow well thanks for reminding me" sonic had a genuine blush on his face looking away from shadow.