Target

He falls from the portal face flat into a sidewalk he stated "Ow, What a minute I can feel pain?" He saw no one in sight he stood up slowly but fell instantly. Sonic says"Oh right gravity just have to adjust to it" he lifted himself up with floating he stretches backwards cracking his arm muscles someone crosses his path after a few minutes of no civliains. He said "Look, Who dropped from the sky?" He chuckled with a deep voice Sonic nervously answers "Who?" He quickly looked up then around fastly and The male hedgehog says "Your a funny one not from around hear it seems that's just a metaphor" he smiled a bit. Sonic said "Oh I know what metaphors are that one must have slipped my mind he says "I suddenly can't recall where I'm from" he sees a weakly presence of Satan saying "That fall must have messed with your memory some don't forget, Now new orders investigate this mortal you might be able to catch him in a accident" the spirit laughed, while fading away. Sonic had a unnatural Smirk as his mouth extended a bit past his jaw he stops zoning out as the hedgehog questioned "What you looking at?" He says "Oh nothing I just remembered I don't really live anywhere, Could you help me?, I'm always running around never staying at my original place" shadow tilted his head.

He says "Oh yeah" he grabs under sonics chin with his right hand looking into his eyes that react normally and He then says "Yeah you can come stay with me you look pretty interesting I've been thinking of renting my apartment out to another" he asks "Rent?" He pouts. He says "Oh so you really don't have anything well then I guess you can live for free for a while and Before you just walts in my home tell me your name" sonic says "I'm S-s-- Sonic the hedgehog" shadow said "Im Shadow the hedgehog it seems your not that sociable either, Let's go" he grabbed sonics left hand. He drags the blue hedgehog with him back the way he appeared around the right of the sidewalk he goes straight for two streets holding sonics hands past traffic he then arrives saying "Here it is I know it's two streets down but do you think it looks decent enough" he smiles at shadow. He says "It's looks rundown and That's perfect" shadow says "A weird type of perfect but I appreciate it" he goes in the huge brick building sonic rubs the bricks seeing as their not built with human skulls and Flesh not even warm straight cold, Shadow says "Come on" he follows behind up the stairs. Shadow says "I can explain" sonic touches portraits on the wall that look like him but bluer and His eyes still full of life" he says "That was someone ironically similar to you, Who died pushing me and Tails out of the way from a hit that went straight through his chest by a razor blade that shot out of the mechanics of this big arc in space" he looked down sadly.