Chapter #6 Kiss?

Both our eyes got wide. Charlie quickly darted up off me. I sat up quickly and covered my face. "Nice seeing you Sarah." I heard Charlie say. I turned around and it was Sarah. 

    "Oh thank god it's you." I said. I ran over to Sarah giving her a hug. "I thought you were my parents." I said. "Good thing it was me, but what was that? Did you guys just kiss? oh my gosh this is huge." Sarah started rambling.

     "No we didn't but I was about to kiss her before we were interrupted." Charlie said. Wow he said that so boldly. I touched my lips well I imagined what it would feel like if he really did. I felt him brush his lip against I could feel he was about to kiss me. "Well you know I can just leave." Sarah said, closing the door behind her. 

     "No no that's alright, stay." I said. Well pulling Sarah back into the house slamming the door right behind her. She looked straight into my soul and said so only i could hear her. "Girl you better spill all the tea." I looked at Charlie then back at Sarah I leaned in and whispered in her ear. "Not right now, because you know." I dared my eyes towards Charlie. "Oh I see." Sarah whispered back.

     "I can sense the tension in the room and I can tell it's because of me so I'm just gonna get going then." Charlie said. He looked like he was hurt but tried to hide it. I hope that he doesn't think that I was rejecting his kiss. I wanted to kiss him, I really did. 

     But it also scares me a little bit thinking about it. Are things going too fast? I have never had a boyfriend or kissed anyone. But Charlie is the first person I feel like I've had a real crush on.

     "Wait Charlie you don't have to leave, we could watch a movie all 3 of us." I told Charlie.

     "SARAH!" George screamed running down the stairs to give Sarah a hug. "Hey there big guy, it's been a little while hasn't it?" Sarah said. George and Sarah have a great relationship. Sarah and I have been friends since we were little kids. Sarah comes over all the time. Sarah's household isn't the best so she comes over a lot to escape. Sarah lives in the same neighborhood as me and walks to my house whenever she even has her own key.

     Sarah and George act as though they're siblings. I think it's great that they get along so well. "Can I watch the movie with you guys?" George asked us with these puppy eyes. He's 14 and still tries to get away with puppy eyes with me. "You know puppy eyes don't work on me anymore, but of course you can watch the movie with us." I told him. "Yay! Come on Charlie." " I'm sorry I can't. I really would love to stay but I can't I have to go pick up my car from shops maybe I'll swing by later." Charlie said. I could tell he was hurt. He grabbed his things and walked out the door.

     I grabbed the door handle and swung the door open. "Charlie, wait!" I yelled out to him. He turned around and looked at me. I closed the door behind me and ran up to him. I gave him a big hug. I placed my lips onto his left cheek.i slowly backed away from him to study his face. He just looked shocked and fluttered. I couldn't help but smile. I walked back to the front door. I looked back at Charlie before opening the door. "Goodbye Charlie." I said well, opening the door. "Good bye Evelyn." He said with this big smile.

     I went back into the house to find Sarah and George waiting for me. "So what was that?" Sarah asked. "That-that was nothing, just saying goodbye." I explained. "You just said goodbye? Did you kiss him?" Sarah asked excitedly. 

     "No well kinda." I mumbled. "Seriously! You actually kissed him?!" "No, not like that. I kissed him on the cheek." "Well still that's a bold move for you, I'm so proud." Sarah put her arms out then squeezed me into a mama bear hug. 

     "Sandwich!" My brother yelled joining our hug. "I'm proud of you too Eve, you finally made a move." "Wow that's some big talk for such a little man." "At least I'm not too scared to make a move, unlike some people." "like you've made a move on somebody." George darted his eyes away and his cheeks started to glow red, just like Charlie's did. "Wait, have you-." George cut me off, he clearly doesn't wanna talk about it. Maybe he got rejected or something. So I didn't press it any farther. 

     Sarah and I shared a look. I could tell she was thinking the same thing as me but either of us would say anything about it. "Wanna still watch a movie?" I said breaking the awkward tension. "Sure." The way George said it I could tell he lost some of his excitement from before I knew it was from my comment. I could tell something was on his mind. 

     The 3 of us sat on the couch together and picked a movie to watch. Not long into the movie Sarah said. "So are you gonna tell us what's clearly going on between you and Charlie?" Not all siblings tell each other everything but me and George did. That's why it was bugging me so much that I knew George was keeping something from me. "Well there is not much to tell." "Come on, there is clearly something there between you guys." George said. "And how would you know that?" I said. 

     "Hey I know a thing or two about love." "How do you know and I don't." I cried. Sarah broke out laughing. "HEY!" "What we all know it's true." She said in between laughter. "Wow, that's hurtful." 

      A romance scene came onto the TV. "Oh hey, perfect timing." George said. Sarah nudged me and said. "That could be you and Charlie." I didn't say anything. All I could do was watch the scene and the idea of that being me and Charlie one day made my cheeks burn. 

     "Ha! Look at her, her face is all red." Sarah pointed out. I tried to cover my face with my hair. George tackled me to see my tomato cheeks. "Oh come on, don't be shy, let's see your face." I shoved him off of me and looked at him so he could see my face. "Happy?" "Very" I rolled my eyes so hard at him that I could almost see my brain. 

     The scene got more in tense. It looked like it was turning into a sex scene. The guy pushed the girl down onto a bed. His lips smacked against hers as their tongues met. The guy's eyes were burning with passion and lust. He flipped the girl over underneath him. Then pulling off his own shirt before ripping her shirt off. That's so unrealistic a shirt would just rip let that. 

     I looked over at George. He was staring at the TV intensely. He looked turned on by the girl. Boys. The guy placed soft wet kisses across the girl's neck, moving himself up slowly upward her jaw and then to her lips. The guy moved down to their pants, unbuttoning his own and then pulling the girls pants and underwear down completely, tossing them onto the ground. "Ok I think we've seen more than enough."